Michael Jackson Is The Best Pop Artist Ever

Ask the biggest artists of the past 30 years and most will list MJ as an influence, the Beatles to a lesser extent.
Id put Thriller over any Beatles album.

Between four beatles not one child was touched

The Beatles are the greatest, that is simply a fact, it is! They didn't only change music either,

Perhaps that's why they call him the King of Pop?

The Beatles are the greatest, that is simply a fact, it is! They didn't only change music either,

Unless under direct competition/comparison, I tend to keep solo artists and bands separate.

He made some brilliant music but was probably a paedophile, but I couldn't give a shit about that, it doesn't affect my enjoyment of his music.

Exactly the same with Gary Glitter, who is 100% a paedophile, but made some great music.

at this pt you really have to bring up Timberlake in this discussion. 3 very successful solo albums, and still the fastest sellings albums of all time (1M albums sold in the first day. The fucking first day) as the colead of Nsync

oh and he writes almost all his own music, and half the last nsync album. he's legit talented

I am so glad that grunge and rap came along during my formative years. fuck this stupid pop and hair metal BS

I am so glad that grunge and rap came along during my formative years. fuck this stupid pop and hair metal BS

I love grunge and rap, but I love some pop music too, regardless of what they got up to in their personal lives.

I mean how can you not like this song...

Beatles man, the Beatles. IMO:

1. Beatles
2. /
3. /
4. Elvis and Dylan
5. MJ and Bowie

The Beatles were amazing, although I'm unsure why they didn't take more shit over the Manson Family murders.
If you think how much shit other artists like Marilyn Manson, Black Sabbath etc took, it's pretty amazing because The Beatles were hugely influential to Manson.

Back