Michael Jackson Is The Best Pop Artist Ever

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I dare you to argue differently.

Should be more videos. Fucking fail.

Edit - Got it. So yeah, I dare ya!

I always listen to MJ when I'm happy, makes good moments even better. Also good morning/waking up music.
One of his videos was on this morning, the one where he's showing the basketball player at the end how to dance, made me feel all warm n fuzzy, just seeing him, being so cutie ):

Nope. Even as a metal/hard rock fan I can't deny this.

Prime MJ crossed so many culture lines with his work.

Thriller is still one of the GOAT music videos

GOAT pop star.

Elvis inspired everyone that matters in Classic Rock before MJ was even born.

Yeah, but did Elvis rock a baseline as amazing as "Smooth Criminal"? I don't fuckin' think so.

Yeah, but did Elvis rock a baseline as amazing as "Smooth Criminal"? I don't fuckin' think so.

No, you got me there... did Michael ever restrain his laughter from performing his own schtick in front of thousands of people?

This needed a thread?

Yes, yes it did. In this age of pop music parading around like it's something special, it's never taboo to celebrate the greatest pop star there ever will be.

I always listen to MJ when I'm happy, makes good moments even better. Also good morning/waking up music.
One of his videos was on this morning, the one where he's showing the basketball player at the end how to dance, made me feel all warm n fuzzy, just seeing him, being so cutie ):

"Basketball player"

Nope. Even as a metal/hard rock fan I can't deny this.

Prime MJ crossed so many culture lines with his work.

Thriller is still one of the GOAT music videos

GOAT pop star.
Thriller makes me especially happy. Vincent Price in my ear at the end, hell yes!!!

Guess what genre/group Elvis borrowed heavily from and made him and it popular because he was a handsome white guy?

yea, tripped out how he was a pedophile tho

Back