Michael Jace Charged with Killing His Wife

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
michael.jace_.140519.jpg

Michael Jace, who's best known for playing Los Angeles Detective Julien Lowe on*The Shield, has been charged with homicide in the fatal shooting of his wife.

According to his booking sheet obtained by*The Insider With Yahoo, the 51-year-old was arrested Tuesday morning at 2:15 a.m. P.T. by L.A.P.D.'s South Bureau Homicide division and bail has been set at $1 million.

Responding to a call that there had been gunshots, police arrived at the Hyde Park area home the actor shared with his wife of 10 years, April, and their two sons on Monday at 8:30 p.m., according to*NBC's Los Angeles affiliate. April, 40, was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds and died at the scene. Michael was taken custody and charges were filed later. Their sons, who are both under 10, were home at the time of the shooting, but it's unclear whether they witnessed it.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/blo...arged-in-wife-s-shooting-death-133933425.html

Great. Well, I consider The Shield one of the GOAT shows, and I'm going to try to forget this headline as soon as I post this.

Never watched the shield, though I heard it's good. Therefore, I have no idea who this guy is.

I'll get around to watching it one of these days.

Great. Well, I consider The Shield one of the GOAT shows, and I'm going to try to forget this headline as soon as I post this.

That. The Shield for me is currently #2 of all time, only losing to BB and ahead of The Sopranos. True Detective's 1st season is incredibly promising tho.

Never heard of him.

Was this the payoff to his Shield storyline? He was a gay and married a woman. Then, the storyline was just dropped. Perhaps, that self-hate finally got to him.

He was also on Cold Case as an innocent man on death row.

Looks like Mr. Jace is going to become very familiar...with the Shield

Sounds like normal Strike Team shenanigans to me.

Messed up though.

Really sad to hear, the Shield was my all-time favorite show until Breaking Bad came out. I don't get how a guy could be successful and well adjusted most of his life and then he shoots his wife when he's 51. I think there will be more to the story as far as money problems, drug problems or infidelity problems.

My dad would have a real simple explanation for it though, (censored version) -

"You can take the brother out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the brother..."

Was this the payoff to his Shield storyline? He was a gay and married a woman. Then, the storyline was just dropped. Perhaps, that self-hate finally got to him.

He was also on Cold Case as an innocent man on death row.

His storyline blended into being the training partner of a very hot latina rookie. His and Dany's storylines really suffered near the end of the show's run, one of the few criticisms I have of the show.

And him playing an innocent man on death row doesn't surprise me, he can act very sad and depressed. Also whenever there's a death row inmate about to be executed on a network show, they're always innocent.

Sad if true since Shield is one of the GOATs.

But the crazy shit with O.J. never ruined The Naked Gun series for me..

Never watched the Shield, so I have no clue who this guy is.

My jaw just hit the floor. Im 7 eps out from finishing the shield.

Damn.

I'm not saying what he did was right. . .

Every time. It doesn't matter how many times I see someone non-ironically rate Breaking Bad or the Wire above the Sopranos, I still fucking rage every time. How... Just how?

Every time. It doesn't matter how many times I see someone non-ironically rate Breaking Bad or the Wire above the Sopranos, I still fucking rage every time. How... Just how?

Wow... Beta post of the day.

You get pissed off by others having an opinion different than your own? Over a form of entertainment? I wonder how you react when something actually upsetting happens.

'It's impressive to see a man ruled by his emotions' - Morgan Freeman in Se7en.

Dude got a lap dance from Gabrielle Union in Gradle 2 the Grave.

woovid.gif

Back