Michael J. Perry looking sharp during sparring

He looks opposite of sharp

His partners all look like beginers also

I like how he's going to the body as the dude kept backing straight, but he is still just throwing hooks.

I don't think he has the fight IQ to learn to work behind a jab, throw a cross, or do anything but follow his opponents track. Cut him off instead if following everytime ffs.

to be fair, he's training in what looks like a crowded room full of soccer moms.

that has to be the most retarded sparring area i've ever seen.

90% of Sherdog would look " sharp " in a beginners class...

Looks like he is enjoying his life...he took his loss to Cerrone with minimal salt. Hespect. @JkMMA Li Jingliang would be great matchmaking.{<redford}

Said it from the start and I'll say it again.

The guy isn't good.

I don't know why the make fighters spar that close to each other tat they b ump into each other. Do they not care for their ACL's?

Nice technique he is showing here....

For somebody in their first boxing class

Phil Baroni 2.0
aka

Mike "the bum" Perry.

How has his arm recovered since his tap and snap fight?

I'm sure you're a lot better

<36>
Not a lot of average people can match Mike's power. There's no delusion that it's his best attribute.

But considering the millions of people who train on a regular basis who never end up fighting, Perry's technical skills look average. If Perry wasn't face-tatted up to a point of instant recognition, I could have seen this video on an acquaintance's instagram and never known there was a "UFC-level" fighter there.

Back