Michael J. Perry looking sharp during sparring

Looks like crap honestly.
Who am I though?

If he was white yall would be sayin how good be look.

He is such a terrible fighter lol. He's a bum... going to be the definition of "gate keeper", he'll beat scrubs and a top 10 every now and then but he'll get owned by anyone with actual skill.

Hes that guy at the gym who thinks spaz fighting is winning.

I like how he's going to the body as the dude kept backing straight, but he is still just throwing hooks.

I don't think he has the fight IQ to learn to work behind a jab, throw a cross, or do anything but follow his opponents track. Cut him off instead if following everytime ffs.

Looks like the future GOAT to me:

0OTwUU2.png

@Platinum where you at?

Need to pack that tiny room more, too much space to move around.

He is such a terrible fighter lol. He's a bum... going to be the definition of "gate keeper", he'll beat scrubs and a top 10 every now and then but he'll get owned by anyone with actual skill.
Feed him Li Jingliang.

Lost to 2018 shot Cerrone, yeah I'll pass thanks.

I like how he's going to the body as the dude kept backing straight, but he is still just throwing hooks.

I don't think he has the fight IQ to learn to work behind a jab, throw a cross, or do anything but follow his opponents track. Cut him off instead if following everytime ffs.
I'm sure you're a lot better

<36>

How do they not bump into each other all the time? Looks like a f;cking moshpit.

Yeah, you'd see it all coming from a mile away.

He'd still knock you out with one punch.

Dis :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: already past his prime, gets fucked up when he fights actual welterweights

He will fall to anyone able to utilize angles and straight punches.

WTF is eveybody talking about lol. He looks like he's going about 10 percent and not trying to hurt his sparring partner. He's messing around in a light sparring session

Im not a Perry bandwagoner or anything but come on lol. He's just messing around here

Back