Michael Hunter vs Sergey Kuzmin

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If anyone cares this should be on around an hour... Sky sports in the UK.
Dazn usa

Michael Hunter might be the next Anthony Joshua opponent

Hearn said he almost already jumped in vs AJ so...

I like Hunter in this one. I think he's a very underrated heavyweight that can give a lot of the top guys problems.

I like Hunter in this one. I think he's a very underrated heavyweight that can give a lot of the top guys problems.
Some sleeper heavyweights out there

By far the best I've witnessed...but i started at pretty much the end of Lennox and Holyfield so this is legitimately the first I've seen of a healthy division up there

He looked very decent against Martin Bakole. Bakole has a shoulder injury in the later rounds but, to be fair, Hunter had him under control before that.

I like Michael Hunter. He has a nice winning streak going and he had a fantastic amateur career. Only losing to Usyk by decision is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Shoot maybe an Usyk/Hunter rematch at heavyweight would be fun. Heard he’s calling out Povetkin though

I think Hunter beats Povetkin.
It's close....borderline 50/50 imo

So how does this work? Are they unifying WBA regional titles?

Winner could still be eligible to face AJ....Ruiz probably not because he's PBC so these two should be rooting for Joshua

AJ wants a 2nd tier contender after Ruiz...he might have been kidding but i don't think he is dying to fight Fury or Wilder right now

Back