Media Michael Chandler's message after his loss at UFC 262: "The road back to the title starts today."

Who would you like to see him fight next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bellator boy will get koed in his next 2 fights and then get cut realising bellatorians should NEVER come to the big leagues where real fighters fight.

Why do people shill for ufc constantly “Bellator boy” as if that’s an insult...: come on man. Think.

Chandler sucks. Even the current version of Conor would put his lights out within one minute.

Justin is fighting Oliveira. He patiently waited for a reason. I like Chandler vs loser of DP/Coner.
i'd say there is little chance gaethje is fighting for the title next when there is poirier vs mcgregor coming up

Fought his ass off and just lost to a better man

The guy did show heart and even managed to drop Charles and escape from Charles Oliveria being on his back.

He didn't show shit. Showing heart is when you overcome adversity in the later rounds. Pretty much every fighter looks fresh and promising in first round.

Islam is already booked to fight Moises though this July. But yah, if he wins it would be a great matchup too and would make sense considering they have a little backstory back when Chandler declined to fight him coz 'he doesn't know who he is' at that time

I added Islam in the poll fyi.

Gaethje
RDA
Dariush
Islam (provided he wins his upcoming bout)

Any of the above would make sense to me.

I like Chandler and he seems like a classy guy. But the biggest impediment to him winning the belt is that he's 35 and has to win at least one more before challenging again.

In 20 years of the UFC 155 division, there have been 14 undisputed and interim champs, with the oldest being Sherk (34 when he lost to BJ) pre-USADA. Ferguson was the second oldest at 33 when he beat Lee for the interim. Every other champ was in their 20's or early 30's. Right now Oliveira is 31 and Gaethje, Poirier, Dariush, McG and Khabib are all 32.

MMA is a young man's sport and especially so at LW and below.

Last edited:
Why does Chandler have a black son? This is bothering me.

They talked about that on UFC embedded. Apparently his wife worked with disadvantaged children and they decided to adopt him when the kid was 9 months old. Regardless how you feel about Chandler as a fighter, that's something quite impossible to hate on him for.

Last edited:
Fought his ass off and just lost to a better man

The guy did show heart and even managed to drop Charles and escape from Charles Oliveria being on his back.

Absolutely.. nothing but respect.. both guys put on a show and were worthy.

should be a 3-4 fight long road

bored of 1 win and a title shot.

Gaethje is the obvious choice but Chandler is going to need some time to recover while Gaethje needs a fight now.

Also, if I'm Chandler I'm asking for RDA as Gaethje is a terrible fight to take coming off a loss.

Gaethje is the obvious choice but Chandler is going to need some time to recover while Gaethje needs a fight now.

Also, if I'm Chandler I'm asking for RDA as Gaethje is a terrible fight to take coming off a loss.
No. Gaethje is likely going to be offered the Oliveira title-shot.

Either RDA or Gaethje are great choices.

They talked about that on UFC embedded. Apparently his wife worked with disadvantaged children and they decided to adopt him when the kid was 9 months old. Regardless how you feel about Chandler as a fighter, that's something quite impossible to hate on him for.

Don't worry, someone will find a way.

Bellator boy will get koed in his next 2 fights and then get cut realising bellatorians should NEVER come to the big leagues where real fighters fight.
You post alot of nonsense....are you aware of that?

Back