Media Michael Chandler will still be at UFC 303... in the crowd: "It's MY card!"

crowd would boo him to death if he was fighting conor

Chandler level of cope is incredible.

I was gonna bang my wife tonight, that got rescheduled and now another guy is headlining. But I'm still gonna show up and watch

Film it for us Sherbro.

<JonesLaugh>

I lose brain cells every time a meathead tries to wax poetic and be profound. It's starting to feel like Mike has forgotten how to act like a real person.

He probably says the same about «his» kids. <{JustBleed}>

He'll be sitting with our boy @BoxerMaurits . Praying a little of that Sherdog swag will rub off on him...

1717608921710-jpeg.1046548
See you at the top! :cool:

Lol it's his card yet he can't sell a fight unless it's with Daddy Mcgregor.

This is like watching a video of Luke Rockhold going on about Conceive, Believe, Achieve. [<diva2]

Chandler going through a mental breakdown watching Pereira & Prochazka in the cage for the main event when it was supposed to be him & McGregor:

Last edited:
Just listen to this poor cunt.

Conor played this kid like a fiddle for years and just broke him. He'll probably push for a title shot instead of Chandler when he does come back and get it. Maybe he'll go after Olivera instead. Oli would drop everything to fight Conor.

Just listen to this poor cunt.

Conor played this kid like a fiddle for years and just broke him. He'll probably push for a title shot instead of Chandler when he does come back and get it. Maybe he'll go after Olivera instead. Oli would drop everything to fight Conor.

"what the fook has this midget Chandler been doin all this yeas u kno what im sayin?? absolutely fought fooking nobody in tree years time the daft cunt! I'm looking for active foighters u kno what I mean?? I'm going for the gold here!!"

Omg that's so sad.

He has no option but to wait for McGregor though, he'll never, ever get a fight bigger than that.

Actual fighters at LW would retire him at this point..

Back