News Michael Chandler to Test Dree Agency After Next Fight

I bet Chandler would sign with the UFC if they made a good offer. But he sure as hell ain’t going there for $30k/30k. That’s just dumb. The ball’s in the UFC’s court. If you want him he’s right there. Give him a good offer and let’s see him in the UFC.

maxresdefault.jpg

Might as well go to ufc, hes made his money in bellator, a few fights in the ufc as a final test like askren seems right, though hope he does better than askren

Dudes a beast. But a chinny beast. The guys at the top of the food chain slaughter him.

He is an excellent fighter ; but he fought in so many wars...
I would love to see him against the UFC rooster, but for Dana, there is a big risk of pulling a Askren !
<31>

I'd love to see him in the UFC, he's a monster striker, wrestler, cardio machine. May be a bit out of his prime but still bad ass.

Might as well come to the UFC and be a top 10 gatekeeper in the LW decision for a couple years.

I bet Chandler would sign with the UFC if they made a good offer. But he sure as hell ain’t going there for $30k/30k. That’s just dumb. The ball’s in the UFC’s court. If you want him he’s right there. Give him a good offer and let’s see him in the UFC.

That's the thing he's worth more to Bellator than to the UFC.

That's the thing he's worth more to Bellator than to the UFC.
Lol he could actually be a huge hit in the UFC just like how Askren was. Fans like these free agent signings. If they hear a guy with a good fanbase and good record in his prime signing, it’ll create a huge buzz and he can headline a card right away. If the UFC knew what they were doing, he could be worth way more to the UFC and at a bargain price compared to what he could bring in. Just my opinion though.

Might as well go to ufc, hes made his money in bellator, a few fights in the ufc as a final test like askren seems right, though hope he does better than askren

sacrifice money for peanuts? sorry, not peanuts, but reebok coupons. are you insane?

Maybe he should ask Will Brooks what he thinks about about possibly leaving Bellator and signing with the UFC... Alvarez became champ luckily and ended with a 4-3-1 record.
If you're the best in the world you can make more money in the UFC but if you're not stay with Bellator in a smaller pond and be the big fish

Lol he could actually be a huge hit in the UFC just like how Askren was. Fans like these free agent signings. If they hear a guy with a good fanbase and good record in his prime signing, it’ll create a huge buzz and he can headline a card right away. If the UFC knew what they were doing, he could be worth way more to the UFC and at a bargain price compared to what he could bring in. Just my opinion though.

A big hit?! Are you talking about Jorges knee to the face?!

People ignoring the OP dude wont pass USADA, no chance he comes to ufc

A big hit?! Are you talking about Jorges knee to the face?!
Ben Askren was one of the stars of mma in 2019. No idea what you’re talking about. Never said he had success. But if we’re talking about garnering fan interest and creating some fun storylines then yes he was a hit for the UFC.

Didn't really go well for Askren, did it? 1-2 in the UFC and probably should have lost the Robbie fight, so 0-3 really.

I do hope it goes better for Chandler than it did for Askren though

Didn't really go well for Askren, did it? 1-2 in the UFC and probably should have lost the Robbie fight, so 0-3 really.

I do hope it goes better for Chandler than it did for Askren though
We were talking about this from the UFC perspective. Not necessarily Chandler’s. This moves weighs a lot of risk for Chandler, but I think it’s a no brainer at a moderate cost for the UFC. Askren generated a lot of interest.

Sure bring him to the UFC…he’s a lot like Money Mendes.

Sure bring him over , his fights are usually really good & there’s a lot of fresh matchups for him in ufc

Back