Michael Chandler on Conor: 'He always taps'

lol can't help it. Its not just mma math I'm basing on what I think how chandler will perform in the ufc. I think conor finishes chandler if they ever fight.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I just try hard to stay away from MMA Math, lol.

For the record, Chandler has 5 losses but never tapped out in his MMA career
Conor made a career of bodying guys with Chandler's build , short stocky wrestlers . It would go down similar to the Alvarez fight.

I agree with you. But at the end connor does give up in fights. There's no way around it.

I dont love conor, hes annoying.
But tapping isnt quitting. The fight is over. Thats like saying a chess player ending the game when they get checkmated is a quitter.

This guy is getting a big push. I don't remember the last time a guy from another organization got a push like this.

This is some old school WCW shit, like whenever they got a guy too old for WWF.

Chandler got koed 3 times. " Chandler always gets knocked out".

Chandler is the one who dented up eddies forehead for conor first. Chandler is a nightmare matchup for conor.

Conor with a height and reach advantage against a dude who has lost multiple times via KO.

Yeah, that will end well for Chandler.

Tapped out to Joe Duffy and to some guy called Sitenkov, I can't blame the guy for saying that. <45> Chandler never tapped out, he got KOed several times.

He beats people before the fight even starts. His victories over Aldo and Alvarez are examples of this.
If anything Alvarez beat Conor in the mental warfaire department.

He pretty much said he didn't know CDF either man. There's no respect for our guys Ackmed

1573342041688.png

Ferreira is going to get ignored until he's too old to make a contender run. He offered to fight RDA on last weekend's card and the UFC declined him the fight. He's was scheduled to fight Dober which is a super dangerous fight vs a guy ranked below him that doesn't move him forward haha.

Who should Ferreira fight next? I'd like a Hooker fight, maybe a RDA fight but I wouldn't hate to see him vs Islam or Oliveira either. Watch him fight Guiseppe or someone like that.

I dont love conor, hes annoying.
But tapping isnt quitting. The fight is over. Thats like saying a chess player ending the game when they get checkmated is a quitter.

I've heard two arguments about tapping. I train mma fighters at my academy. You have the fighter who will not tap no matter what. Even when they got tko or choked out, they can sleep well at night knowing that they didn't give up themselves.

Then you have the other group of fighter that say what you say . If they checkmate me, then it's over , why take anymore unneeded damage.

Both are right in their own way.

Last edited:
Chandler always panic wrestling anyone who outstrikes him, isnt this same guy who lost to Will brooks twice

Conrat is the most overrated fighter in history.
He lost to Nate Diaz who was partying on the beach in 2 rounds.

If someone gets Chandler in a neck crank, and he doesn't tap, he's just plain stupid, and lucky if he doesn't sustain serious injury because of his stupidity.

Nothing wrong with tapping to a locked in submission, its more about how Conor didn't fight it and just gave up his neck when he wanted out.

That said, I think Conor beats Chandler.

Last edited:
Chandler keeps getting KO'd and got slept by a fighter with t-rex arms!

Back