Michael Chandler on Conor: 'He always taps'

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

{<jordan}
Talk about the disrespect. This man went through two wars with Alvarez. McGregor sparred with alvarez and got him the fuck up out of there. You can be the biggest conor hater out there, but you know conor would spark this dude.

Conor's TDD and BJJ on his back is good. Not elite, but good. Its good enough to stuff chandler's. He's going to realize taking conor down and keeping him down is a lot harder than Khabib made it look.

giphy.gif

If someone gets Chandler in a neck crank, and he doesn't tap, he's just plain stupid, and lucky if he doesn't sustain serious injury because of his stupidity.

Even Khabib didn’t make it look easy, Gaethje looked easy.

Lol. Compare that to the disrespectful shit that comes out of your mouth. CM Punk would tap you.

Lol so he has detailed analysis on each of the top 10 lightweights but pretended like he never heard of the 12th ranked one?

What a liar.
I went back and watched the interview where he said he didn't know who islam was. I don't think anyone mentioned islam was ranked #12 in the chat. He said, go fight islam, he knew he was 12 lol. If he didn't know who he was, he found out pretty quickly. Of course, he's lying though.

Why not tap if your still conscious and know your not getting out of the choke plus the pain. I see nothing wrong with tapping if your done and can’t get out of it.

Garthje tapped too, almost every fighter has tapped at some point lol

{<jordan}
Talk about the disrespect. This man went through two wars with Alvarez. McGregor sparred with alvarez and got him the fuck up out of there. You can be the biggest conor hater out there, but you know conor would spark this dude.

Conor's TDD and BJJ on his back is good. Not elite, but good. Its good enough to stuff chandler's. He's going to realize taking conor down and keeping him down is a lot harder than Khabib made it look.

I agree with you. But at the end connor does give up in fights. There's no way around it.

Back