Michael Chandler killer Pitbull won via KO again

Never put a bellator fighter in GOAT conversaton.
Fedor? not in his current state, but for a guy that never fought in the UFC is crazy how a lot put him as the goat HW.

If he was genuinely good enough and would be challenging for the UFC belt, then I'm sure they'd make it worth his while. The best fighters in the UFC, as you claim he is, are very well remunerated.
Because fighter pay isn’t an issue in the UFC. Elite guys like Dustin, Jones, and Masvidal were literally just complaining about pay. Pitbull is comfortable typically making 200k per fight plus who knows how much in sponsorships being the face of an organization, and he’s on his way to a million dollar check if he wins the tournament.

I thought Will Brooks was the Michael Chandler killer, back when he was still in his prime 6 years ago.

He really needs to go to the UFC to leave no doubt he is the best FW, just like Lima

Match-ups my man..
He's definitely a great fighter, could he become the best in bellator ever? Who knows
Could he have a cast-off career that will show hes just middle of the pack ala Eddie? Who knows
Does he care enough to possibly negotiate with the ufc? Not quite sure

So until many questions about him get answered i only consider him a great fighter but not elite

You trolling, dont forget how Masvidal did when he used to fight in Bellator, Lima is no Nate Diaz, that fight would not go down like that.
;ima aint no BMF that is for sure.

mas finshes lima within 3.

I doubt Pitbull even beats KZ, and we all know how mediocre he is.

UFC guys going to Belllator is an apples and oranges comparison. They almost always go there because they can't win a belt in the UFC and/or they're well past their primes. Josh Thomson and Koscheck were in their late 30s. Neither Davis nor Bader ever sniffed a UFC title shot. Benson was never the same after losing his belt to Pettis. All were past their late 20s/early 30s athletic primes.

The same can be said of these guys finally entering the UFC. Chandler and Alvarez and Lombard all had a ton of miles on them by the time they finally entered UFC contracts.

UFC guys going to Belllator is an apples and oranges comparison. They almost always go there because they can't win a belt in the UFC and/or they're well past their primes. Josh Thomson and Koscheck were in their late 30s. Neither Davis nor Bader ever sniffed a UFC title shot. Benson was never the same after losing his belt to Pettis. All were past their late 20s/early 30s athletic primes.

bader never came close to a title shot?
Except the two times he did lol
Fuck off

The UFC haters always get these weird fetishes for Bellator fighters. I heard the same about Will Brooks and Hector Lombard. Remind me how they did in the UFC? Don't forget multi-org champ Askren who was gonna beat all the UFC WWs with his funky wrestling moves....but ended up 1-2 in the UFC and came within seconds of being finished in his only win.
It goes both ways. Of course the UFC will and had the quantity but dont be so obtuse .
Their are about 4 UFC vs Bellator match ups ( champs)that I wouldn't be shocked one bit if BMMA champ beat UFC champ ( of course - not all 4 happening but if 2-2 was result...ok ??? .... the UFC elitists[cause they just dont know better and talk out their asses are actually the problem . I'm just talking the handful of specific match ups )

bader never came close to a title shot?
Except the two times he did lol
Fuck off

Bader was finished 5 times in his prime years in the UFC. Then he goes to Bellator and looks like a world-beater. Grow some brain cells.

The same can be said of these guys finally entering the UFC. Chandler and Alvarez and Lombard all had a ton of miles on them by the time they finally entered UFC contracts.

Alvarez was 30 and no more shopworn than most of the guys he faced (Cerrone, Pettis, Gil Melendez, etc). Chandler is a bit older at 34, but he's been fed a steady diet of journeymen and no-names in recent years....in addition to an old Bendo and Friere. Compare that to the guys that RDA or Pettis has fought over the last 5 years...not even close to the same wear-n-tear. Most people still consider Tony Ferguson elite and he's 2 years older than Chandler and probably 10 years older in fighter years, especially after the Gaethje fight.

Lol he chose the easiest guy to beat in the bracket. All time number 2 aswell? Lol ok coker

He already beat Straus, Archuleta, Curran, Sanchez, Weichel, Corrales, Karakhanyan and now Carvalho
AJ Mckee is the only legit opponent left and he will be facing him in the finals if both wins next match.

Bader was finished 5 times in his prime years in the UFC. Then he goes to Bellator and looks like a world-beater. Grow some brain cells.

funny, I remember if he beat Rumble he had a title shot, funny I also remember if he beat Jones he would have fought Shogun

must have been before your time kid

#2 FW GOAT???

Lmao wtf, his resume doesn't even come close to Max, Conor, or Volk's

It probably isn't even better than Brown's or Faber's
fuckin casuals.. lol

I honestly don't rank Volk very high for a champ. He's good don't get me wrong but he's one of the more beatable ones I can think of.
Largely agree but I don’t think Pitbull is anything to be concerned with
Yan would fuck Volk up pretty good

Back