Michael Chandler killer Pitbull won via KO again

Elite fighters are either in the UFC or headed to the UFC.

Elite fighters don't avoid testing themselves against the best.

Where does your boy fit in here?

And why have you come to a UFC forum to talk about a non UFC fighter?
Well, they if they get paid better and have a family to feed then staying there is a much better choice. Of course, they want to test themselves, but lets be realistic for second, most of the bigger names there would have to take a paycut to transition to the ufc. It's easy to just tell them to fight in the ufc, but this is real life, getting paid better and taking the right financial decision is just important and that's just the reality.

Well, they if they get paid better and have a family to feed then staying there is a much better choice. Of course, they want to test themselves, but lets be realistic for second, most of the bigger names there would have to take a paycut to transition to the ufc. It's easy to just tell them to fight in the ufc, but this is real life, getting paid better and taking the right financial decision is just important and that's just the reality.

If he was genuinely good enough and would be challenging for the UFC belt, then I'm sure they'd make it worth his while. The best fighters in the UFC, as you claim he is, are very well remunerated.

The UFC haters always get these weird fetishes for Bellator fighters. I heard the same about Will Brooks and Hector Lombard. Remind me how they did in the UFC? Don't forget multi-org champ Askren who was gonna beat all the UFC WWs with his funky wrestling moves....but ended up 1-2 in the UFC and came within seconds of being finished in his only win.

Askren needed a hip replacement his body was shot.

Lombard was old, he'd already had about 40 fights and was in his late 30s.

Yeah Will Brooks was a bust.

1. i had no idea he was fighting this weekend
2. i looked up the guy he fought and have no clue who he is

16nu2z.jpg

Tbh it was a bad stoppage when he punched Chandler.

fdgdgddfgdf.png

#2 FW GOAT???

Lmao wtf, his resume doesn't even come close to Max, Conor, or Volk's

It probably isn't even better than Brown's or Faber's
And it's literally nothing compared to Aldo

Never put a bellator fighter in GOAT conversaton.

I think he'd beat volk too but who knows

Pitbull is great, but I don't think he gained much from last night. Carvalho is fucking awful.

I don't know why he picked to fight him in the bracket, it was no challenge whatsoever and a complete waste of time.

Sweet KO though.
You have no idea why someone in a tournament with time and opponent restrictions would want the best matchup in the first round?
Yikes

You have no idea why someone in a tournament with time and opponent restrictions would want the best matchup in the first round?
Yikes

In terms of building a legacy and challenging himself, no. In terms of an easy route to a million dollars, sure.

But if he believes he's the best FW in the world, he should believe he can smash all of these guys rather than fight the LFA calibre Carvalho

In terms of building a legacy and challenging himself, no. In terms of an easy route to a million dollars, sure.

But if he believes he's the best FW in the world, he should believe he can smash all of these guys rather than fight the LFA calibre Carvalho
Yeah you want someone to be a strategic retard to appease the ego of a sherfan lol

Yeah you want someone to be a strategic retard to appease the ego of a sherfan lol

It doesn't make him a strategic retard. He's constantly sounding off about being the best FW in the world, but choosing to smash a scrub like Carvalho does absolutely nothing to prove that.

It doesn't make him a strategic retard. He's constantly sounding off about being the best FW in the world, but choosing to smash a scrub like Carvalho does absolutely nothing to prove that.
It's a tournament dude. How hard is this for you? He isn't ducking anyone. He has to fight whoever wins.

volk easily beats him, lol at your obsession with B league promotions.

It's a tournament dude. How hard is this for you? He isn't ducking anyone. He has to fight whoever wins.

Yes, but if he wants the resume to stack up as a FW GOAT candidate, then he can do it so he has four tough fights. He didn't choose to do that and weakened his argument for being best in the world. He could have picked AJ or Caldwell to get another great name on his resume.

Yes, but if he wants the resume to stack up as a FW GOAT candidate, then he can do it so he has four tough fights. He didn't choose to do that and weakened his argument for being best in the world. He could have picked AJ or Caldwell to get another great name on his resume.
I agree with his reasoning. A millions bucks now, GOAT creds some time later. Seems pretty simple.

And yeah, he may never actually secure GOAT status. But sufficient earnings are a nice compensation.

I agree with his reasoning. A millions bucks now, GOAT creds some time later. Seems pretty simple.

And yeah, he may never actually secure GOAT status. But sufficient earnings are a nice compensation.

I understand it, I just think he could have had both.

Tbh it might have made more sense to take out a young guy like McKee sooner so he has less time to get better.

Too bad he probably wont sniff a UFC contract any time soon and by the time he might, he will be washed up, just like Chandler did, as long as they are champs Bellator is making sure they dont leave.

Mas would kill Lima by the way. First round ko.

You trolling, dont forget how Masvidal did when he used to fight in Bellator, Lima is no Nate Diaz, that fight would not go down like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back