Michael Chandler killer Pitbull won via KO again

The most underrated fighter in MMA history and arguably the #2 FW GOAT.

The best FW in the world who I favor to beat Volk.
View attachment 814069
View attachment 814068
View attachment 814070
Couldn't you have just left it at good fighter? Number 2 FW Goat is a massive overreach, you exclude his win against Chandler on the basis it was at 155 his record is not close to Aldo's, or for that matter Max's, hell arguably Volk's got a better record already, shit Conor too.
He’s elite and the best fighter outside of the UFC.
Yeah nah mate unless DJ's suddenly turned shit as a result of fighting no names in one he's clearly the best fighter outside the UFC.

Pedro (who shouldn't be fighting as FW) went all-out from the start and was starched in the first. I guess in UFC Pitbull would be, at least, a serious contender. The dude is legit.

Would love to see him in the ufc's fw division. Dana doesn't give a shit about talent, though. If he were an instagram star, however...

1. i had no idea he was fighting this weekend
2. i looked up the guy he fought and have no clue who he is
1: sorry man
2: just a carcass now, so don't bother

Last edited:
The UFC haters always get these weird fetishes for Bellator fighters. I heard the same about Will Brooks and Hector Lombard. Remind me how they did in the UFC? Don't forget multi-org champ Askren who was gonna beat all the UFC WWs with his funky wrestling moves....but ended up 1-2 in the UFC and came within seconds of being finished in his only win.
lol what goes thru your skull that makes this a valid argument for why Pitbull sucks?
Not to mention Lombard still came into the UFC and beat some of the best 185ers of all time at age 35+ lol
Gonna just ignore Eddie Alvarez too?

Oh yeah, Pitbull sauced Wilson Reis multiple times A DECADE AGO, and that dude has been a "contender" in the UFC ever since rofl.
tumblr_mg6956RpjV1ry1rm7o1_250.gifv

The guy is damn good. Wish we could see him fight the top 5 in the UFC. But lol at #2 FW Goat.

Pitbull is great, but I don't think he gained much from last night. Carvalho is fucking awful.

I don't know why he picked to fight him in the bracket, it was no challenge whatsoever and a complete waste of time.

Sweet KO though.

Mas couldn't even kill Larkin tho.
First round ko by Mas if they faced again.

why pull up near 5 year old fights?? Mas is a killer now. Larkin lost to Lima and Daley LOL!!

Volk vs pit bull is a FW super fight.

I’d slightly favor Pitbull due to massive power advantage

1. i had no idea he was fighting this weekend
2. i looked up the guy he fought and have no clue who he is
That has more to do with you being a casul. If you don't even know champions of other orgs then you don't know anything.

Sucks he wont ever be in the UFC cause he couldn't keep his big mouth shut and had to disrespect Dana

Fighters > Organizations

Pitbull is the real deal and has been for many years. Guy could beat anyone in the world (@FW) on any given night.

Back