Michael Chandler: I'm ready to fight Conor tommorrow. I'm ready to fight him in nov, dec, Jan, Feb,

I like Chandler, but I do think he should've taken the Tony fight even on short notice if he was healthy. Tony is the perfect opportunity for him, that's why he called him out. If he loses that chance then that's on him, it will still workout if that fight gets made in jan, but that's definitely not a given at the moment. And Conor is just a wildcard of course, anyone will fight him on a second notice just to get paid in full plus some.

I agree. Tony is pushing 37 (older than Chandler) and has a lot more wear-n-tear, especially after the Gaethje fight. Chandler had a few wars years ago but has mostly coasted in recent years against no-names like Girtz, Yamaguchi and Sydney Outlaw (is that a professional wrestler?). There's no way he has the wear that Tony's gotten in the last 5-7 years. Chandler would be smart to fight a guy who's still a big name and considered Top 5 but is visibly slowing down.

DIDN'T LAST 1 MINUTE AGAINST PATRICIO PITBULL JFLLLLLL
pitbullnocaute1-1.jpg

Back