Shoop Michael Chandler hanging with his dad

Look how long it took him to get here though. Chandler and Pitbull aren't carbon copies of each other, each situation is different. You saying that he would be in the UFC if he REALLY wanted is very shilly because you're making it seem like the UFC deserves no blame or fault that Pitbull isn't here
All he would have had to do is declare himself a free agent at the end of his contract and field offers. Of course bellatod probably has a matching clause. But the UFC would have tried to sign him if that had happened. No doubt.

All he would have had to do is declare himself a free agent at the end of his contract and field offers. Of course bellatod probably has a matching clause. But the UFC would have tried to sign him if that had happened. No doubt.
At what price tho? Thats the point. Blaming the fighter for not being in the UFC without even knowing what was offered is dumb.

What is the UFC supposed to do though?

But that aside, assuming Hellowhosthat's statement below is true, Pitbull should indeed shut is mouth, wouldn't you agree?
I would say lets do the cross promotion super fight then

1. He’s been calling for the UFC to sign him forever.

2. He recently one-tapped the guy everyone in the UFC is drooling over. (One of the “worlds best” according to the UFC)

giphy.gif

Technically, he's been calling for a cross-promotion fight between Bellator and UFC, not for Dana to "sign him". He has the freedom to end his Bellator run after his next contract expires. When that time comes, we'll see if he wants Dana to sign him.

Also, Dustin Poirier is considered the best active lightweight now. He lost a KO to Micheal Johnson, who's 19-16, but Dustin is still considered to be one of, if not the best in the world (Khabib being retired).

A KO loss to a double champ doesn't disqualify you from being one of the best in the world.

Technically, he's been calling for a cross-promotion fight between Bellator and UFC, not for Dana to "sign him". He has the freedom to end his Bellator run after his next contract expires. When that time comes, we'll see if he wants Dana to sign him.

Also, Dustin Poirier is considered the best active lightweight now. He lost a KO to Micheal Johnson, who's 19-16, but Dustin is still considered to be one of, if not the best in the world (Khabib being retired).

A KO loss to a double champ doesn't disqualify you from being one of the best in the world.

You’re missing the point.

Who’s questioning the legitimacy of Chandler? I’m not one of these UFC casuals who knew nothing about Chandler last year, but all of a sudden he’s the “best LW ever” because Dana told them so. I FULLY expected him to outclass Hooker and he did.

If anything I’m validating Pitbull through Chandler.

Also Unrelated: Poirier vs MJ was like half a decade ago, Chandler Pitbull was last year lol.

You’re missing the point.

Who’s questioning the legitimacy of Chandler? I’m not one of these UFC casuals who knew nothing about Chandler last year, but all of a sudden he’s the “best LW ever” because Dana told them so. I FULLY expected him to outclass Hooker and he did.

If anything I’m validating Pitbull through Chandler.

Also Unrelated: Poirier vs MJ was like half a decade ago, Chandler Pitbull was last year lol.
C'mon. You gotta at least agree that there's a snowball's chance in hell Dana will give in to demands of a cross-promotion fight with Bellator.

I'm just saying I'll believe the talk that he wants to test himself in the UFC when he actually has the choice and signs on the dotted line. I'm not questioning Patricio's talent. He knows where Dana and the UFC are when he's a free agent. If he re-signs with Bellator on the next contract, we'll know he's not serious.

Chandler and Pitbull would both KO Khabib stiff early.

At what price tho? Thats the point. Blaming the fighter for not being in the UFC without even knowing what was offered is dumb.
I'm not blaming him for anything. Just saying he could have been there already. And with his talent, I feel like he would have made back the money lost from his initial contract as he went higher up the ladder.

Not at all Pitbull is incredibly talented, he’s a small FW (could easily make BW) and went up to LW after Chandler acted disrespectful when he KO’ed his big brother.

Said he would do nothing less than knock Chandler out and he did.

u can tell chandler didnt wana shake his hand at all. fuck chandler man.

Back