Shoop Michael Chandler hanging with his dad

This loudmouth should just come over to the UFC if he's so confident in his abilities instead of acting like the world's best fighter without fighting the world's best fighters.

This loudmouth should just come over to the UFC if he's so confident in his abilities instead of acting like the world's best fighter without fighting the world's best fighters.

1. He’s been calling for the UFC to sign him forever.

2. He recently one-tapped the guy everyone in the UFC is drooling over. (One of the “worlds best” according to the UFC)

giphy.gif

2. He recently one-tapped the guy everyone in the UFC is drooling over. (One of the “worlds best” according to the UFC)

giphy.gif
Beautiful overhand, no shame in losing like that to pitbull

Lol i love this stuff. Fighters should do this more its great for the fans. Izzy should start doing it more too.

2. He recently one-tapped the guy everyone in the UFC is drooling over.

giphy.gif
That's all fair, but if he really wanted to be in the UFC, he'd be already there imo.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love to see him in the UFC, but it just gets annoying when he's acting like that all the time and he still doesn't go to the UFC...
<Fedor23><{hughesimpress}>

Is his contract about about be up or something? He's talking way too much now

That's all fair, but if he really wanted to be in the UFC, he'd be already there imo.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love to see him in the UFC, but it just gets annoying when he's acting like that all the time and he still doesn't go to the UFC...
<Fedor23><{hughesimpress}>
"If he really wanted to be in the UFC, he'd be there already" what a dumb thing to say. Shill detected

Beautiful overhand, no shame in losing like that to pitbull

Not at all Pitbull is incredibly talented, he’s a small FW (could easily make BW) and went up to LW after Chandler acted disrespectful when he KO’ed his big brother.

Said he would do nothing less than knock Chandler out and he did.

Nothing to do with being a shill at all.

Chandler made it to the UFC, why can't Pitbull?
Look how long it took him to get here though. Chandler and Pitbull aren't carbon copies of each other, each situation is different. You saying that he would be in the UFC if he REALLY wanted is very shilly because you're making it seem like the UFC deserves no blame or fault that Pitbull isn't here

giphy.gif

No he hasn't, he's been calling for cross promotional matchups while continually re-upping with Bellator.

This guy is NON-STOP. Not a good look. People who follow mma know Patricio is very legit the casuals don't give a fuck. He has 100k twitter followers and probably only losing people by annoyingly posting this shit

Look how long it took him to get here though. Chandler and Pitbull aren't carbon copies of each other, each situation is different. You saying that he would be in the UFC if he REALLY wanted is very shilly because you're making it seem like the UFC deserves no blame or fault that Pitbull isn't here
What is the UFC supposed to do though?

But that aside, assuming Hellowhosthat's statement below is true, Pitbull should indeed shut is mouth, wouldn't you agree?
No he hasn't, he's been calling for cross promotional matchups while continually re-upping with Bellator.

Pitbull is good and all but hes no Brent Primus.

This fight is almost 2 years ago , don’t get me wrong it’s a great win but move on to something else dude

Let's see what he can do in the premiere League, first.

Back