News Michael Chandler calls out Tony Ferguson: 'Glad We Got Some Answers. Now Where You At Tony? #CSO'

They can co-main Dustin/Conor. Built-in backups should something happen. There shouldn't be any belt up for grabs right now but then the winner of those two matchups can fight for the lightweight championship. Works nicely and seems great for fight fans.
Great idea and logical, so no way in hell it actually happens.

If the ufc can make this, that would leave either Oliviera or Hooker for Gaethje, I would hope Oliviera would get the opportunity personally. Hooker vs CDF. Dariush vs Islam

I think he thinks its an easy fight despite him calling tony "the scariest fight in the division." Tony will do this guy, I believe it. I'm biased but Tony is going to work chandler.

It's an interesting style match-up.
Tony: Very durable, usually wins by overwhelming his opponents with cardio and ability to take punishment and continue. Pretty weak wrestling/TDD despite a college wrestling background (D2 I think), but strong submission/bottom game.

Chandler: Has KO power, but his stand-up hasn't looked good in recent fights...unless he gets a quick KO. Good wrestler. Hasn't faced someone with Tony's submission ability yet IMO. Suspiciously well-built and sometimes has great cardio....wondering how those will look under USADA...especially the combination of strength and cardio. Gaethje doesn't wrestle because it wears him down and we've seen exactly that happen to Kevin Lee...not sure how Chandler does it but I have my guesses how he did in Bellator.

Big balls on the part of Chandler but a bad callout also, Tony absolutely fucks him up anywhere this fight takes place.

I like this is because Chandler brought news of Conor vs Dustin. Otherwise Chandler doesn't deserve Tony. He got knocked out by faitherweight.
Yup. When was it? 2 fight ago.

QAOxoM.gif

why would tony get a shot over gaetchje? when justin whooped tony.

why would tony get a shot over gaetchje? when justin whooped tony.

My reply was simply to a Chandler vs Tony match; sort of a "let'em bang"! It honestly didn't occur to me we were talking about a title-shot as well...but now that Khabib is out of the picture, I guess it was a big oversight on my part.

Nah that was a weak TKO early stoppage. A KO is what Chandler did to his brother.

SDOUpFz.gif
I uno. Patricio glanced him and it made Chandlers legs give out like nothing. Then Chandler turtled up and went motionless. Then woke up from following blows

Michael Chandler needs to unseat himself from Dana’s cock and go back to being 3rd best LW in Bellator

lmao chandler told rda he had other plans. now says to tony now we have answers when nothing new happened IM DEAD AF

This guy is so annoying how he just snaked his way into top ranking, while guys worked their ass off in lightweight to get there.

can’t see tony getting koed and chandlers gas tank is always in question. bad matchup for chandler imo

Back