News Michael Chandler calls out Tony Ferguson: 'Glad We Got Some Answers. Now Where You At Tony? #CSO'

A gassed chandler would get darced in the 2nd round after busting his load trying to get tony out of there early.

Yes, in a 5 round fight

Initially, I was really excited about the UFC sighing Michael Chandler.

But Chandler is a B!@ for turning down the RDA fight.

He comes in from another organization, thinking he can call the shots. And he picks out someone who just took the worst beating of his life???

No man. Just no. For that Chandler is starting off at the UFC with the Double B!@ status and should be relegated to fighting an strong, lesser known, up-an-comer - like Beneil Dariush, Charles Oliveira or Dan Hooker.

Tony's DUES ARE PAID. Snapdown city should take some time off, lick his wounds and reassess before he makes his next move.

Meanwhile, we Sherdog needs to update Mike's nickname to "Prima Donna".

I’d love to see Tony bounce back from the Gaethje loss and melt Chandler. Give him a welcome to the UFC. I know some don’t think it makes sense for Tony, but if he isn’t getting Dustin or Conor, Chandler is probably the next most high profile fight available for him. He isn’t ranked but he’s a big(ish) name and one of the UFC highest profile free agent signings in some time. Lots of intrigue would be around his debut. I personally think he loses to the entire top 5 and maybe more, but I’m ready to se what he’s got.

Khabib retires and month later not one top person in the top 5 at LW plus Michael Chandler don’t have fights lined up yet{<huh}

Conor gassed punching Nate Diaz for a round, he doesn't have the stamina to beat Tony
what stamina? as far as i concerned at this moment tony
is 40 years old punching bag with great cardio and heart,that`s not enough

It’s pretty weak calling out someone who lost their last one and looks to be on the decline. But then again it’s not really fair to Tony to suggest that this is an easy fight for Mike. Tony is not an easy fight for anyone, even at this point in his career.
Way to take a stand!
Or two.

So was Chandler's "other plans" instead of fighting RDA to just starting begging everyone he can think of for a fight?

Why not..

With khabib gone "that" fight is as well..

Ufc seems legit interested in pushing chandler and tony doesn't exactly have a history of taking strategic fights..

I think tony styles on him..
Honestly, I think the UFC wants Chandler to lose. That would prove there's a big skill gap between Bellator and UFC. Like:

"Look at this former Bellator champ, we gave him the spotlight, and he got fucking destroyed"

And if he happens to win, they can ride his train as far as it goes.

But really I think they hope he gets worked by Tony or whoever else he fights. It would demonstrate their superiority over their biggest competitor, and that's always something they're looking for

Honestly, I think the UFC wants Chandler to lose. That would prove there's a big skill gap between Bellator and UFC. Like:

"Look at this former Bellator champ, we gave him the spotlight, and he got fucking destroyed"

And if he happens to win, they can ride his train as far as it goes.

But really I think they hope he gets worked by Tony or whoever else he fights. It would demonstrate their superiority over their biggest competitor, and that's always something they're looking for

Alvarez would have been a better candidate for that.. they could have fucked him over with the cowboy loss and so and so performances against pettis and giblert..

Absolutely.. the ufc wouldn't cry (they never do) if chandler loses but ultimately it's up to chandler.. beat a top guy and you get your shot.. if not you work your way up.. even the lesser known brooks got ok/good seconds..

The ufc is cruel but also capitalistically fair..

the UFC has given michael chandler to Tony Ferguson on a gold platter. they made him the fill-in for khabib/gaethje . so a win against him will have title implications. Tony is being stubborn asking why he gets treated like shit he would be better to recognize the excess love and help dana is trying to give tony. accept the fight tony. there is no easier path. this one was made for him bc chandler in reality is an easier fight than felder/rda

Back