News Michael Chandler calls out Tony Ferguson: 'Glad We Got Some Answers. Now Where You At Tony? #CSO'

It’s pretty weak calling out someone who lost their last one and looks to be on the decline. But then again it’s not really fair to Tony to suggest that this is an easy fight for Mike. Tony is not an easy fight for anyone, even at this point in his career.

That's a solid match. I'm in!

giphy.gif

Why not..

With khabib gone "that" fight is as well..

Ufc seems legit interested in pushing chandler and tony doesn't exactly have a history of taking strategic fights..

I think tony styles on him..

It’s pretty weak calling out someone who lost their last one and looks to be on the decline. But then again it’s not really fair to Tony to suggest that this is an easy fight for Mike. Tony is not an easy fight for anyone, even at this point in his career.
I think he thinks its an easy fight despite him calling tony "the scariest fight in the division." Tony will do this guy, I believe it. I'm biased but Tony is going to work chandler.

Why is calling out a higher ranked guy weak? He had a bad last outing, so everything before that no longer counts?

They can co-main Dustin/Conor. Built-in backups should something happen. There shouldn't be any belt up for grabs right now but then the winner of those two matchups can fight for the lightweight championship. Works nicely and seems great for fight fans.

I prefer this way more than watching tony going to sleep against justin/dustin/conor
yeah gaethje for sure right? esp since he was able to do so against tony the first time-NOT!!!! tony dont sleep punk azz biatch
gaethje vs oliviera is where the ufc will test gaethje on his horrid ground game!! mark my words
oh and cdf vs islam

They can co-main Dustin/Conor. Built-in backups should something happen. There shouldn't be any belt up for grabs right now but then the winner of those two matchups can fight for the lightweight championship. Works nicely and seems great for fight fans.
I think Justin deserves to be in the mix way more than Chandler at this point, but from the UFC's perspective, this is probably seen as a better way to go.

And this is why he turned down RDA. They had him as an alternate if either Poirier or McGregor fell through.

At this point in his career?

1 fight (the next title challenger on a streak) removed from one of the longest undefeated streaks in lw history? While eating an amount of damage that would put out 50 normal men?

Chandler is basically the same age and i seriously doubt he'd last 4 rounds with gaethje..

With that said i agree things probably won't get better for tony but he's still one of if not the toughest fight in the division..

Not as bad as Conor fighting Cowboy. Cowboy is absolutely shot.

Its not pretty weak. Chandler got KTFO'D by pitbull

Back