Michael Bisping's pre-USADA career reassessed

eOI0vDz.jpg

Brilliant

To be honest i think bisping is better now than he ever was.

185 was a hard cut for wanderlei, he looked so wonky in his movements yet still far out of prime wanderlei made Bisping look bad:

Wandy-trips-Bisping-2.gif

Wandy-trips-Bisping.gif

Wandy-jabs-Bisping.gif

2wn4phs.jpg

If USADA was around in the beginning of Bisping's career his record would be 29-3-4NC.

Fights against Hendo, Wand, Sonnen & Belfort should be NC due to steroids and TRT.

Finally gets to fight on a level playing field and winning the belt speaks for itself.

Lol at him beating Anderson, Anderson allowed him to win in a fight Anderson didn't care about after having lost the belt...

Anderson in his prime would destroy any version of bisping 10/10

He sure seemed like he cared when he celebrated prematurely to try and get the ref to stop the fight.

If silva went for the "finish" at that point, it wouldve been brain damage for your boy, bro.

Imagine if in the final seconds of that round, Silva decided to drop hammerfists and push uppercuts through Bispings one handed forehead guard?

Lets not act like that fight wasnt a unique scenario.

Silva was tooled. Got knocked down in the first round. The only time he even seemed like he was in the fight was that cheap ass flying knee. Then, he celebrated prematurely like a fool when the fight wasn't even over and paid for it with a well deserved loss. What is his losing streak now? 4 or 5 in a row? PED abuse on top of that. Time for the UFC to cut him.

With earlier testing, Bisping would have been circling Hendo in the other direction.

Silva was tooled. Got knocked down in the first round. The only time he even seemed like he was in the fight was that cheap ass flying knee. Then, he celebrated prematurely like a fool when the fight wasn't even over and paid for it with a well deserved loss. What is his losing streak now? 4 or 5 in a row? PED abuse on top of that. Time for the UFC to cut him.

Yea he was getting rinsed on the feet for the most part. Hes like 70 years old bruh. Doesnt take away the fact he finished Bisping. If u watched the fight, the reason why bisping lost his mouthpeice is because Silva slapped it out of him .

Yea he was getting rinsed on the feet for the most part. Hes like 70 years old bruh. Doesnt take away the fact he finished Bisping. If u watched the fight, the reason why bisping lost his mouthpeice is because Silva slapped it out of him .

It's not over until the ref calls it. It's as basic as "protect yourself at all times"

It bothered me how biased you were being.

Rampage also came out and said Bisping was on something while they trained together. Maybe it's just page being salty or maybe Mike was cheating as well.

Rampage seemingly meant recreational drugs such as cocaine, LSD etc. Bisping was heavily involved in DJing in Britain when he was younger and there is a significant amount of recreational drug use in those circles.

He clarified his comments by saying "there are a lot of worse stuff out there than testosterone that people can take"

In all honesty, Bisping does seem to be someone hurt by the pre-USADA era more than anyone. Mainly because he was within inches of a shot a few times, only to lose the #1 contender match. And looking back at that, it was against guys who clearly were doing something in hindsight. Chael, Vitor, and (as much as I hate to say it) Wandy. Hendo was on TRT when they fought, thought after their rematch I think that fight would have gone that way regardless.

Had USADA been around earlier in Bisping's MW career, I think he would have seen a TS a lot sooner.

Pising lost every condender he faced up until fluke against Rockhold

Definition of a choke artist.

He lost to sonnen Vitor Rockhold hendo. Winning any of them would've given him a title shot

Reread this and loved it again.

Black belt trolling.

{<redford}

Back