Michael Bisping

I love how you say "even" Anderson.

This whole "Anderson has bad wrestling" shit has been proven wrong time and time again. Every person he's ever tried to takedown, he's gotten down. How does that equate to him having bad wrestling?

Not to mention, Sonnen's overall takedown defense is 71%, so let's no go off pretending like it's easy to get him down.

I never said he has bad wrestling, i'm saying Chael has far better wrestling but his defence isn't up to par with his offense. Look at Munoz he has amazing wrestling, but he has been taken down by far inferior wrestlers in his mma career.

Whilst Anderson's wrestling isn't weak it remains the easiest route to go down by anyone looking to beat him. That's undeniable, I don't know why some try to make out like he has an impeccable wrestling game to go along with everything else, he just doesn't. Just because he is a competent (maybe even good) wrestler doesn't stop the fact that it's still the weakest part of his game.

I never said he has bad wrestling, i'm saying Chael has far better wrestling but his defence isn't up to par with his offense. Look at Munoz he has amazing wrestling, but he has been taken down by far inferior wrestlers in his mma career.

Whilst Anderson's wrestling isn't weak it remains the easiest route to go down by anyone looking to beat him. That's undeniable, I don't know why some try to make out like he has an impeccable wrestling game to go along with everything else, he just doesn't. Just because he is a competent (maybe even good) wrestler doesn't stop the fact that it's still the weakest part of his game.

He's never lost to a wrestler though, so it IS deniable that it's the easiest route to beating him.

He's never lost to a wrestler though, so it IS deniable that it's the easiest route to beating him.

Well, since he's been in the ufc a wrestler has come closer than anybody else has to beating him.

Anderson racked up a lot of that percentage in the Leites and Maia fights, neither of those have top of the chain takedowns.

Hate all you want the total numbers of each fight don't lie. The fact that Sonnen was 3 of 7 the first fight and 1 of 3 the second should say something since it has been tossed around here on Sherdog that Sonnen has some of the best MMA wrestling in the UFC.

Hate all you want the total numbers of each fight don't lie. The fact that Sonnen was 3 of 7 the first fight and 1 of 3 the second should say something since it has been tossed around here on Sherdog that Sonnen has some of the best MMA wrestling in the UFC.

Hate, really? That's what you took from that statement? Ok man, I give up...

Not interested in seeing Bisping win the title. I don't wish to see another Bisping vs Leben "avoidance" fight or worse yet, a controversial win when he kicks or knees a downed apponent but miraculously doesn't get DQ'ed. No thanks.

Keep him as a brash and loud mouthed gatekeeper that many love to hate. He can sell fights.

I don't see it happening BUT let's keep in mind that Anderson is 38. Statistically speaking, he is going to lose at any moment against someone younger.

Does Cage Rage still refer to their champion as a World Champ?

Yeah, if all the top fighters at MW retire then I can definitely see Bisping being Champ.

Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing.

When Bisping beats a top five guy - then he can spout this nonsense (and Bisping fans, no your boy didn't beat Chael)

Back