Michael Bisping

Bisping has grown on me but there's no way he gets by Anderson, and I just don't see him getting by Vitor.

Its not grown as you feel pity for him possibly, lets hope he gets his world championship.

bispings a strong gatekeeper

he lost to some of the best fighters in ufc

Destiny means nothing when Anderson Silva is involved. He's the master his and everyone elses destiny.

Bisping has aspirations for Bellator, I see.

He's good but not great. I dont see him being champ though I mean at least not ant time soon.

Maybe in the Michael Bisping Fighting Championships at Bisping weight.

Very good interview today on mmahour, very funny.

Not sure he can even get past Vitor...

He should feel this way. Bisping says a lot of things that seems like trolling but in this case he comes across as genuine to me. Although iI still think Belfort beats him.

This fight is tailor made for Bisping to lose. Every time he faces really elite guys/legends he comes of short. And most of them are current/former 205ers. Vitor definitely obv fits that mold

He's an entertaining fighter and personality for the sport but I don't think he could ever be MW champ. I respect him though, even if I almost always root against him.

He's got more of a chance than Weirdman that's for sure

yep...I think bisping is the #1 contender at 185, he just has to beat vitor, and the asswhooping he seems to want so badly will happen sometime this summer

I don't know if being coddled and hand held to a title shot equates to destiny...

Back