Michael Bisping

This is Bisping's last chance to fight for a title, the division isn't as weak as it once was with guys like Weidman emerging and Lombard and the SF MWs coming over. Too many guys that can beat him now and he's in the unfortunate position of not possessing the ability to finish most guys that don't have cardio issues.

The proper fighter mentality is one which the fighter believes in their ability and believes they can compete with the best in the world. Anticipated on Sherdog, most people are going to criticize Bisping because 1. they hate him 2. they are little kids or 3. they don't understand what it takes to be a fighter.

they don't understand what it takes to be a fighter.

Just go out there an KTFO your opponent, bro. Considering any other outcome is for pussies.

I can't argue with this :redface:

:icon_lol:
What if the stars alinged just right for Mr Bisping.

He has been a fringe top 5ver for most of his career. A guy who can beat the lower competition and only lost to the best. Never getting a title shot.

What if he inches past Belfort with a decision.

Then he meets Anderson when Silva's age finally catches up with him

And the count beats the greatest fighter of all time.

michael-bisping-black-and-whte.jpg

The only way that Bisping gets a title at middleweight is if an interim belt is created or Anderson vacates when the superfights with GSP/Jones happen.

OK....

Now just please start talk about how you're going to beat Anderson Silva for once instead of speaking abstractly....Convince me you want this fight Mike, and believe you can win, because it still doesn't seem like you want it...

Scrapping by Stann by the skin of your teeth surly is no indication you're ready. And unless you're incredibly impressive against Vitor? You're sure as fuck are not going to convince anyone.

He forgot the word "Bellator". He meant "Bellator World Champion".

Well if you don't believe it, what's the point in even fighting. I don't see it happening, but anything is possible

Bisping is destined to get knocked out cold once again. I hope that will shut him up for at least 6 months after the fight.

I just can't see Bisping taking out Anderson. Being busy doesn't seem like it's gonna be enough against the Spider. Bisping blows hot and cold with me and while I'm an Englishman I don't think he's the guy to get that first UK UFC title.

Bisping has grown on me but there's no way he gets by Anderson, and I just don't see him getting by Vitor.

I vote for Bisping vs. Hendo 2 at Franklin weight.... for the next shot at AS

I lol when I read the title. I'll be shocked if he actually gets by Befort first.

This x 100000000 :) :) :)
Bisping could be world champ.. As long as that world includes only Great Britian

Hahahaha x100000000ⁿ00000000∅∅∅ lololololol

Bisping has an outside shot. His best bet is if a skilled grappler like Weidman or Jacare is able to smother Silva on the ground. Having much better TDD and scrambles, Bisping could then lift the belt off that guy. Now Weidman or Jacare could still beat him, but he at least he would have a good chance. He's always at a disadvantage against equally skilled kickboxers due to his lack of power. I would take guys like Rockhold and Costa over him for this reason.

Must... not... post... lol gifs...

Back