Michael Bisping

Nothing wrong with believing he can be champ. It's a good mentality to have.

I don't see it happening though. Bisping isn't great in any one area. He is good in all areas but nothing about him really says "special".

A guy like that has the capacity to win against most people, but it doesn't seperate him above everyone.

Confidence is good but no way he becomes champion as long as Anderson is reigning. I would love to see Anderson vs Bisping tho just to see Anderson matrixing like he did against Forrest again.

Confidence is good but no way he becomes champion as long as Anderson is reigning. I would love to see Anderson vs Bisping tho just to see Anderson matrixing like he did against Forrest again.

Forrest is a slow lumbering fighter, perfect for matrixing.

Bisping is faster and moves around a lot more so I don't think we'd see something quite as rediculous. Silva would still light him up i'm sure, just not in the same way.

Forrest is a slow lumbering fighter, perfect for matrixing.

Bisping is faster and moves around a lot more so I don't think we'd see something quite as rediculous. Silva would still light him up i'm sure, just not in the same way.

You gotta remember he evaded Vitor's strikes as well, including a serious strike Vitor threw and luckily missed when Silva was on his back for a second.

You gotta remember he evaded Vitor's strikes as well, including a serious strike Vitor threw and luckily missed when Silva was on his back for a second.

That is one of the most underrated dodges in MMA history. The man was on his back about to eat a LETHAL swing. He was able to posture up and avoid it while being grounded...INSANE reflexes/dodging.

He's good I'll give him that but he's not going to ever be a UFC champ

if he beat anderson, that would be something

It will NEVER happen.... hell he hasn't even cracked the top 5 & still talking shit....always the journeyman, never a contendah!!! IMO, If he ever has a belt... it will be because they made one especially for his true talents....taunting & spitting in his opponents corner....:)

Sure but that is a far cry from what he did to Forrest!

What if the stars alinged just right for Mr Bisping.

He has been a fringe top 5ver for most of his career. A guy who can beat the lower competition and only lost to the best. Never getting a title shot.

What if he inches past Belfort with a decision.

Then he meets Anderson when Silva's age finally catches up with him

And the count beats the greatest fighter of all time.

michael-bisping-black-and-whte.jpg

for me he is just a top 5 guy. i would want to see him against silva but i wouldnt know how he'll win LOL

That is one of the most underrated dodges in MMA history. The man was on his back about to eat a LETHAL swing. He was able to posture up and avoid it while being grounded...INSANE reflexes/dodging.

That was SCARY. Someone posted the gif not too long ago, couldn't believe he avoided that.

Sure but that is a far cry from what he did to Forrest!

I don't think it matters much if it looks exactly like Griffin or not. Bisping isn't as quick with his hands as Vitor. I think Silva will just see Bisping setting up every thing he throws even though he's a bit faster than Griffin.

Anderson is not a better wrestler than Bisping by any stretch of the imagination, and controlling Anderson while not getting subbed is all Bisping has to do to win this. I'm not saying it's likely but it's certainly possible.
By every aspect, I meant standing up, in the clinch, and on the ground, as well as getting KO's and submissions, all of which Silva is better at. Bisping may be a good wrestler, but Anderson has beaten quite a few wrestlers, specifically by way of submission. Seeing as how all Bisping does in top position is get new positions, do minimal damage via GnP, and LnP, he isn't better on the ground by any stretch of the imagination.
Cmon Bisping! Itll be fucking glorious when he assrapes Anderson, all the bisping haters and anderson nutthuggers will explode with rage!
My fanboy censor is going off. :cool: Also, with few top 5 wins, and a bunch of decision top 10 wins, Bisping hasn't looked impressive. Also, Dan Henderson knocking Bisping out comes to mind... :icon_lol:

It will NEVER happen.... hell he hasn't even cracked the top 5 & still talking shit....always the journeyman, never a contendah!!! IMO, If he ever has a belt... it will be because they made one especially for his true talents....taunting & spitting in his opponents corner....:)

pretty much

sometimes it seems like bisping thinks hes a good sht talker like chael or someone - differnece is chael is clever and bisping is just a dck haha - and thats why everyone hates bisping and koscheck and other guys who pull the same sht

Back