Michael Bisping

Cmon Bisping! Itll be fucking glorious when he assrapes Anderson, all the bisping haters and anderson nutthuggers will explode with rage!

FUCK YOU ALL!!

not in the ufc.. he isn't getting past vitor and anderson would absolutely destroy bisping!

Good for him to put it out there like that BUT...how many top ten wins does he have?? He has performed very well in some close decisions that could have gone his way though so that's not as big a factor as it appears.

Being around for a long time w/o a title usually means you're not gonna get there. Guys like Uberreem might be the exception but there aren't many of them in MMA.

I'm trying to be fair and not hate on Bisping, he is actually starting to grow on me a bit, but there is no fucking way he dethrones Anderson. If he is destined to be champ it will not be until Anderson retires.

hey man at least hes confident. i dont think he's "destined" by any means to be the UFC world champion unless anderson silva retires like this week, and even if he did i'd take lombard , weidman, chael, and munoz over bisping without even really thinking about it.

He will be the next strikeforce middleweight champion.

Cmon Bisping! Itll be fucking glorious when he assrapes Anderson, all the bisping haters and anderson nutthuggers will explode with rage!

FUCK YOU ALL!!
Oversensitive bloke aren't ya.
Please tell me of a top tier fight where Mikey assrapes anyone...I'll wait.

He's like the guy that wants to be on the Olympic pedestal and keeps coming in 4th.

I'm trying to be fair and not hate on Bisping, he is actually starting to grow on me a bit, but there is no fucking way he dethrones Anderson. If he is destined to be champ it will not be until Anderson retires.

thats exactly how i feel, expect even if andy retired, i'd still pick lombard, weidman, chael, munoz, vitor, and probably others if i really thought about it to beat bisping. his overall just lack of KO power really hurts him. if bisping had hendo KO power in one arm or both arms then he'd be a force to recken with.

i think bisping won't get passed belfort - or weidman, or hector, or mousasi....etc.

at least the hype train will die down after this weekend.

^^^ Silva is better at Bisping in every aspect of MMA, and is a horrible match up for him. He'd be among Silva's easiest MW wins.

I think by "I'm destined to be world champion" (which is incorrect grammar; he should have added "the" before "world champion"), he meant "I'm destined to be the BAMMA/Bellator/KOTC/One/Dream world champion."

The Grammar police have arrived.
Actualy both work fine you're an American I am English, no contest.

"I'm destined to be world champion"
"I am destined to be world champion"
"I'm destined to be the world champion"
They all work fine.

BTW he is not going to be world champion anytime soon.
Just sayin'

Wait. Did I miss something? Does he do something besides MMA?

no i don't think he is destined to be a champion

good on him for believing and having confidence (or selling himself confidence)

He at least has a shot at Decisioning Belfort though.

thats exactly how i feel, expect even if andy retired, i'd still pick lombard, weidman, chael, munoz, vitor, and probably others if i really thought about it to beat bisping. his overall just lack of KO power really hurts him. if bisping had hendo KO power in one arm or both arms then he'd be a force to recken with.

Youd really favor Mu

BTW he is not going to be world champion anytime soon.
Just sayin'

Well usually one's chances at winning in athletic competition don't increase with age, so he'd better pray that it's going to be soon. He's already 33.

Yes, that's not a hard and fast rule, but it's more often obeyed than violated.

Back