Media Michael Bisping urges Anderson Silva to retire

Im torn when it comes to these conversations.

Sure hes not the spider we all remember. But he still makes very good money providing for his family. His earning potential is almost gone. I cant hate on the guy for putting as much hay in the barn as possible.. that goes for any MMA fighter. hes not just getting KOd all the time. hes losing lack luster fights and getting paid. People should let him do what he wants IMO

Yeah, its like when Jerry Rice was playing for the Seahawks or Broncos...

it wasnt cheating since the rules allowed it. it was dirty but not cheating.
Everyone taking TRT has an * next to their career. It was completely abused and not a single one of them stayed within TRT limits, it was an absolute farse.

@ 41 yrs old.

No Rush´s nut huggaz so desperate that they have to defend a limited skill set like BS-Ping´s...

tenor.gif

I don't think anybody has the right to tell Anderson to retire unless they are very close to him, like his gym, or his family.

Anderson is crazy.....typical stubborn guy who refuses to accept that the sport passed him by. Just like Bj.

Lmao hilarious

Things played out the way they did. Sorry this makes you sad.
Lol, now that is funny.
Ya find it funny coz like the other dude, ya´re completely clueless about Gono´s skill set.

Sad about what? I´m no Spider fan, ya goof. But I find it pathetic that nut huggaz like ya have to defend a limited fighter like BS-Ping jus´ to make No Rush´s résumé look better "@ MW"...

It´s called keepin´it real, ya bum.

Ya know the difference between 37 and 41?

The answer is 4 years, you are welcome. Seriously though, if Anderson had quit when he was 37 the 6 losses out of 8
Ya find it funny coz like the other dude, ya´re completely clueless about Gono´s skill set.

Sad about what? I´m no Spider fan, ya goof. But I find it pathetic that nut huggaz like ya have to defend a limited fighter like BS-Ping jus´ to make No Rush´s résumé better "@ MW"...

Lol. Where did I defend his skill set?

I just said you seem sad and now you are calling me names and making up stuff up that I never said. Are you going to be ok?

The qualitative difference between [37 and 41] and [27 and 31] is definitely not the same, mate... when ya´re talkin´about physical prime...

Please, tell us how physical prime is calculated in a linear way by age with all the various athletes who compete?

I am interested to know how this works.

The answer is 4 years, you are welcome. Seriously though, if Anderson had quit when he was 37 the 6 losses out of 8

Lol. Where did I defend his skill set?

I just said you seem sad and now you are calling me names and making up stuff up that I never said. Are you going to be ok?
>The qualitative difference between [37 and 41] and [27 and 31] is definitely not the same, mate... when ya´re talkin´about physical prime...

> Sad? Im actually lolin´@ ya bein´triggered

Meanwhile, I can see that ya wisely ducked the Gono´s skill set part...
It would have required deep knowledge about his transition to MMA, in particular the Lumax Cup, proto-MMA, back in 1994.
By doin´so, tho, ya exposed yourself and now look like a fool.

Silva is closer to BJ Penn territory than some fans are admitting.

BJ is 1-9-1 since 2010 or so.
Silva is 1-6-1 since 2012 or so.

In two years, Silva is likely to catch Penn.

I've come to like Bisping but it still pisses me off that he "beat" Anderson, it sucks seeing 40 year olds lose to guys they'd embarrass in their prime.

Back