Media Michael Bisping urges Anderson Silva to retire

Jon's Drug Dealer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

"Every time he loses, it makes me look worse and worse, okay, so just fucking retire now, please."
"It's not always about me, but in this case, Anderson, retire. If not for you, for me."
"He's not only diminishing his own legacy, he's turning me into a fucking joke!"
{<jordan}

I love Andy but I'd wish he'd hang them up before something catastrophic happens. He's too old.

Fighting 29th ranked, 46 year old Hendo for your belt already did that

Poor BS-Ping... Nobody hespected him back then, even BWs like Faber used to mock his skill set, especially his pillow fists...

He should be banned from competing for multiple steroid violations anyway. I boycotted his fights years ago.

Im torn when it comes to these conversations.

Sure hes not the spider we all remember. But he still makes very good money providing for his family. His earning potential is almost gone. I cant hate on the guy for putting as much hay in the barn as possible.. that goes for any MMA fighter. hes not just getting KOd all the time. hes losing lack luster fights and getting paid. People should let him do what he wants IMO

Barely defeating a 46 year old post-TRT old man, getting choked unconscious by a 4 year layoff Welterweight, and then getting KO'd just a couple weeks later is what you made you a fucking joke Bisping, not what Silva is still doing right now....

The only problem I have with Michael Bisping is that he has the personality of a michael bisping.

Fighting 29th ranked, 46 year old Hendo for your belt already did that
In all fairness he was knocked out be Bisping in brutal fashion in the era of TRT which was effectively a free pass for cheating, for that reason alone he deserved to get that rematch.

Barely defeating a 46 year old post-TRT old man, getting choked unconscious by a 4 year layoff Welterweight, and then getting KO'd just a couple weeks later is what you made you a fucking joke Bisping, not what Silva is still doing right now....
Yawn he was a solid fighter throughout his career, and finished a solid champion to win the belt, stop being a bitch.

In all fairness he was knocked out be Bisping in brutal fashion in the era of TRT which was effectively a free pass for cheating, for that reason alone he deserved to get that rematch.

it wasnt cheating since the rules allowed it. it was dirty but not cheating.

@ 41 yrs old.

No Rush´s nut huggaz so desperate that they have to defend a limited skill set like BS-Ping´s...
Bisping was 37 himself when he fought Silva. Hes no spring chicken either ffs lol

Anderson's legacy is already ruined amongst casuals

Even hardcores have lost respect for him, apart from his small legion of fans

Poor BS-Ping... Nobody hespected him back then, even BWs like Faber used to mock his skill set, especially his pillow fists...

What I find funny is you have Gono as an avatar and he and Bisping have pretty much the same skill set...

Back