Michael Bisping SLAMS Alan Belcher Performance: "Back To The Undercard, Sunshine!"

lol @, "detonated a nuclear bomb of boredom in the arena"

bisping has some wit to him.

LOL bisping is hilarious. He is quickly becoming my favorite fighter on the roster.

"Everyone in the seats around me was playing angry birds."

LOL! that was funny. I like both guys, but WAR BELCHER! He'll be back!

Funny stuff, but honestly Belcher's fights are more consistently entertaining than Bisping's. Okami just has the ability to make any fight boring.

as a belcher fan i actually found this funny, but strangely, i still think belcher could kick his ass

Yet half of Sherdog still always picks him to lose to whoever he fights.

because his fights are usually toss up, he doesn't dominate or clearly defeat that many fighters

he's underwhelming even in his victories unless we are talking about Mayhem Miller and Josh Haynes

because his fights are usually toss up, he doesn't dominate or clearly defeat that many fighters

he's underwhelming even in his victories unless we are talking about Mayhem Miller and Josh Haynes

the first round vs mayhem was somewhat craptacular.

Belcher lost every minute of every round in a fight so boring I was afraid my brain was going to melt and start to dribble out of my ears. It was like someone detonated a nuclear bomb of boredom in the arena

Love this. I like the Hendo gifs welcome shout, genuinely funny. Best thing he said about Belcher before was the only guy he has any business calling out is his tattooist.

hahahaha, i'm actually starting to like Bisping... Hope he beats Belfort and gets the title shot just so we can get another awesome gif of silva vs bisping.

Back