Michael Bisping SLAMS Alan Belcher Performance: "Back To The Undercard, Sunshine!"

Bisping a disease, these fighters only wanted to climb the ladder and it was nothing personal.
What he said is just horrible, I just can't wait for Silva VS Bisping.

The guy's career highlight is getting baby shook by Hendo, dude needs to sit down.

Sorry Alan, but you kinda had it coming.

Bispings just sticking up for himself

Bisping would win the rematch

but for the record Chael would still beat him 30-27

bisping has had probably the most favourable match ups in the UFC since florian

Bisping never fails to make me laugh. #2 p4p MMA troll behind only Chael

but you haven't made any vCash bets either, so how do we know what you bet and won or lost to give your statement credibility about him not having any credibility...?:eek:

PS, Bisping may beat Belfort but I don't see him getting through Weidman and if we're honest that would be the next step before either of them gets a shot at Anderson 'Ionlytakesuperfights' Silva

Mmoney, not vcash. Nobody cares about vcash.
I wasn't the one with the big mouth saying Belcher was overrated and that he'd lose.

Who THE FUCK thought Burper was gonna be champ? Only championship he wins from the UFC is worst tat. He wins that by KO in the first 2 seconds of round 1.

50 euro and 100 vCash.

Anyone who thought Belcher stood a chance was blind.

f6qa9.png

Then I partially take it back, because you put some money where your mouth was.
Though if you really believed he had no chance, you would have put your life savings on Okami.

Unless you live in India or something and make 3 bucks a year. Then full credit to you.

but for the record Chael would still beat him 30-27

bisping has had probably the most favourable match ups in the UFC since florian

Yet half of Sherdog still always picks him to lose to whoever he fights.

pft. if belcher were british, and as big of a loud mouth as bisping, he would have gotten a title shot after beating palhares.

I actually laughed. Thanks for posting this TS.

The best part is reading it in Bisping's accent.

I have to admit, that was funny. I still think Belcher should beat Bisping and would stand a good chance vs Anderson

Bisping will get KTFO in his next fight so he won't have any more talking to do.

Back