Media Michael Bisping rants on TJs EPO bust

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

-Rampage Jackson on Michael Bisping's comments about PED's

So that's a no on having any ability to think for yourself and a hard yes for being a naive little twerp?
Do you even know what 'thinking for yourself' is you god damn moron. Show me evidence of bispings failed tests.....ill wait....keyboard warrior....

They give these atheletes all the resources so they don’t have to think if it is illegal or not. Websites, hotline phone calls even the UFC performance institute is there to help. If Machida and his team had done any due diligence they would have known he was taking an illegal substance.
Although one potential out is the lack of online resources in Portuguese at the time. He said he checked the Portuguese language doping control list and his substance wasn't on there.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...q---a-brazilian-portuguese-information-unfair

Actually, bispings former training partner[ quinton] basically called him a hypocrite for the whole juicing stuff cause he implied that Michael had done it himself(I dont remember exactly how many times or if often (by what Jackson said)--- something along those lines )
The podcast/interview can be found on net
Rampage implied that he saw Bisping dope
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

-Rampage Jackson on Michael Bisping's comments about PED's
Rampage was referring to Bisping's (alleged) past-recreational drug use back when he was DJ'ing, Rampage wasn't accusing Bisping of PEDs.

Either way, with Rampage as the source, you have to take what he says with a picogram of salt.

Fair. But if you can't see the difference between Machida's case and Tj's case and them receiving a very similar punishment then I don't know what to tell you.
Wasn't there also something like the substance was on the website, but not the brazilian site?

Although one potential out is the lack of online resources in Portuguese at the time. He said he checked the Portuguese language doping control list and his substance wasn't on there.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...q---a-brazilian-portuguese-information-unfair

Oh fuck me and the second page

Wasn't there also something like the substance was on the website, but not the brazilian site?

Oh fuck me and the second page
I didn't even know about this. Damn. Now it looks even more ridiculous

possible but don't know why he'd out a guy on something like that. I believe it but I also believe it was a short lived/ experimental type thing ....which still doesnt excuse it.
He used to train at the wolf’s lair and had a falling out with them. He has a long history of having falling outs with people he has worked with and telling stories about them afterwards. He did it to Juanito, to Dolce, to Mike, and I’m sure many others. He complained about Pride when he left, complained about the UFC. Hell I think he complained about Bellator too. All of them he claimed cheated him in some way

If had had to choose a few guys that I believe were never on steroids... Bisping would be on the list.
I would have to agree but with his pace and reportedly absurdly low resting heart rate if he was on anything EPO would probably be it.

Rampage was referring to Bisping's (alleged) past-recreational drug use back when he was DJ'ing, Rampage wasn't accusing Bisping of PEDs.

What do you base this on?

Based on the context of the conversation- the entire subject was about PEDs (TRT).

What do you base this on?

Based on the context of the conversation- the entire subject was about PEDs (TRT).
Rampage was implying that Bisping used to take things that were worse for one's health than steroids.

Bisping was a DJ, in the UK, during the 90's, the dots aren't difficult to connect.

Rampage was implying that Bisping used to take things that were worse for one's health than steroids.

Bisping was a DJ, in the UK, during the 90's, the dots aren't difficult to connect.

you're literally the only one who's making that connection and that's not what Rampage said.

He said "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" after Bisping criticized Rampage for getting a TRT license.

And the "worse things than steroids" comment was actually "worse things than testosterone" which immediately puts that comment back into a steroids focus.

timestamped:

You must be related to Bisping or are his friend or something because you're being ridiculous.

Bisping has every right to crap on anyone who get's caught roiding. His record was littered with cheaters, but he fought them anyway.

He's right. EPO is injection only with a very short half-life. So there's no other interpretation other than intentional use.

In this day and age of "tainted supplements" EPO should result in a mandatory 4 year suspension. This is egregious.

100%

Even as a Jones realist, he can lie and say it was dick pills or a tainted supplement etc

TJ can’t bullshit this... did you see his Instagram post about it? It’s bad.

Dude looks like he either ate his feelings or got stung by ALL the bees

they trained together...
I actually think they lived together at one point, but I said that Jackson isn't a reliable source simply because he often times spouts a lot of nonsense, especially if it involves someone he doesn't like.

Back