Media Michael Bisping rants on TJs EPO bust

I disliked him as "champion" after he arguably lost to Dan Henderson
Round 1 | 10-8 Henderson
Round 2 | 10-10 Draw or 10-9 Bisping
Round 3 | 10-9 Bisping
Round 4 | 10-9 Bisping
Round 5 | 10-9 Bisping

48-47 Bisping or 48-46 Bisping

They give these atheletes all the resources so they don’t have to think if it is illegal or not. Websites, hotline phone calls even the UFC performance institute is there to help. If Machida and his team had done any due diligence they would have known he was taking an illegal substance.

Fair. But if you can't see the difference between Machida's case and Tj's case and them receiving a very similar punishment then I don't know what to tell you.

Fair. But if you can't see the difference between Machida's case and Tj's case and them receiving a very similar punishment then I don't know what to tell you.
Oh TJ deffinetly deserves a more severe punishment IMO for intentionally trying to cheat.
But my opinion doesn’t matter on these cases and as it is they broke the rules and have to pay the price.

Machida got almost the same suspension for something silly that HE himself stated he used because he didn't think it was illegal.

USADA is a fucking joke.
that was ridiculous.

I'm not implying it, I'm saying he was also on steroids, like all top fighters in the UFC. I'm sorry I bursted open the naive little bubble you live in. The fake reality where many top UFC fighters are clean superheroes who somehow were able to reach the pinnacle of the sport, fighting their way through juice-infested promotions to reach the UFC, all the while remaining clean themselves.

Here's another life-changing fact for you: Santa isn't real. Go cry about it.
So thats a no on facts and hard yes on speculation?

None of these fighters that get caught are using "tainted supplements" they all use it intentionally!

If had had to choose a few guys that I believe were never on steroids... Bisping would be on the list.
Yeah, I'd add Maia, Mousasi, and Frankie as well. My jaw would drop if they tested positive.

So u are implying bisbing was a dirty athlete?? Do you have any credible information or are you just a retard on the internet?
Actually, bispings former training partner[ quinton] basically called him a hypocrite for the whole juicing stuff cause he implied that Michael had done it himself(I dont remember exactly how many times or if often (by what Jackson said)--- something along those lines )
The podcast/interview can be found on net

TJ is screwed now. If he comes back and looks just as good or better, we're all going to think he's still cheating. If he looks worse, we'll all say "See? He sucks without roids."

It's his own fault though, so I can't feel bad for him. It's made even worse by the fact that the champ of the next division down ran through him in thirty seconds while TJ was cheating.

Actually, bispings former training partner[ quinton] basically called him a hypocrite for the whole juicing stuff cause he implied that Michael had done it himself(I dont remember exactly how many times or if often (by what Jackson said)--- something along those lines )
The podcast/interview can be found on net
Quinton is kinda unreliable with stuff he says.

Smashing energy drinks and getting ins car chase with a monster truck makes me think different fren

Quinton is kinda unreliable with stuff he says.
possible but don't know why he'd out a guy on something like that. I believe it but I also believe it was a short lived/ experimental type thing ....which still doesnt excuse it.

They give these atheletes all the resources so they don’t have to think if it is illegal or not. Websites, hotline phone calls even the UFC performance institute is there to help. If Machida and his team had done any due diligence they would have known he was taking an illegal substance.

It's 2019.. fuck personal responsibility

Haha Bisping confirms Cheick Kongo is a steroid monster

Back