Media Michael Bisping rants on TJs EPO bust

vgff

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

quite funny stuff, when an Englishman breaks down an american pompous twitter ballad <45>

Obligatory

LHDQhKz.gif

He's right. EPO is injection only with a very short half-life. So there's no other interpretation other than intentional use.

In this day and age of "tainted supplements" EPO should result in a mandatory 4 year suspension. This is egregious.

If had had to choose a few guys that I believe were never on steroids... Bisping would be on the list.

Machida got almost the same suspension for something silly that HE himself stated he used because he didn't think it was illegal.

USADA is a fucking joke.

If had had to choose a few guys that I believe were never on steroids... Bisping would be on the list.
I agree. I disliked him as "champion" after he arguably lost to Dan Henderson, but I was so happy for him when he beat Rockhold.

He seemed to be a genuinely clean athlete that succeeded through hard work and dedication.

Machida got almost the same suspension for something silly that HE himself stated he used because he didn't think it was illegal.

USADA is a fucking joke.
Did he state he used it before testing positive? Or did they catch him and then he said that?

Why is everything much more interesting listening to with a British accent?

Did he state he used it before testing positive? Or did they catch him and then he said that?
he declared it on his doping control form
and then subsequently testing positive

USADA is a fucking joke.
They give these atheletes all the resources so they don’t have to think if it is illegal or not. Websites, hotline phone calls even the UFC performance institute is there to help. If Machida and his team had done any due diligence they would have known he was taking an illegal substance.

lmao at the supplement that got him suspended for 2 years. 7-keto is trash. caffeine is way more effective.

Lol listening to Believe You Me as we speak. Mike really got exposed by his second family in China last episode.

Back