Michael Bisping looking sharp in prep for Hendo

Hendo will carpet bomb him again. Even if Hendo was 173 years old, he'd still fuck him up. Bisping is one of the lesser champs in UFC history.

Still circling to his left.

#Hbombbless

7f7hmy8.gif
God he takes a lot of cheap shots by TRT / PED enhanced fighters.

Holy sheet . That was a deadly knee right there . Dat velocity

I'm tired of hearing people say he's nearing 50. Or 'he's 50'. He's forty fuckin 5. Since when de we round age up by 5 years ? Is Bisping nearing 43?

You should be outraged, outraged I say !

losing spree? He hasn't exactly been what i'd call unimpressive. But yeah it's Bispings fight to lose at this point.

In his current UFC run he's gone 4-6. Three of those were scary first round knockout losses, and a fourth being manhandled and put away by DC.

I love Hendo but he's not accidentally ranked #13, he doesn't have the stuff anymore to compete with the best. I would pick him to lose to everyone in the top 5 of both divisions he's fought in.

Quite a significant moment looking back. Arrogant Rockhold would probably still be the champ had Anderson's own arrogance not cost him the Bisping fight.

Good on Dean for not falling for it.

Dude is going to eat a Hendo bomb with arms low like that.

In his current UFC run he's gone 4-6. Three of those were scary first round knockout losses, and a fourth being manhandled and put away by DC.

I love Hendo but he's not accidentally ranked #13, he doesn't have the stuff anymore to compete with the best. I would pick him to lose to everyone in the top 5 of both divisions he's fought in.

Theres a massive possibility he could knock out Bisping even now who is #1 and that's not by accident. We'll see what happens.

Back