Michael Bisping: Joanna Jedrzejczyk Needs to Admit Rose Namajunas Beat Her Twice

Everyone agrees apart from Joanna contender herself and a few salty fucktards on sherdog.

It's insane there are morons here trying to defend her lol, sherdog never fails to amaze me

It's insane there are morons here trying to defend her lol, sherdog never fails to amaze me

They will never stop. They do realise how pathetic she sounds, but they went too far to admit it. They'd rather go on until they really believe the crap they spew to justify her ranting. The power of denial could move mountains.

I really like the analogy he makes to Rose saying JJ needs to admit that Rose is better than her to him tickling his kids. It seems like most of the people commenting didn't watch the video though lol.

Bisping needs to admit that Anderson KO'd him
He was really lucky it was at the end on the round; Anderson puts people away once he hurts them. But it was not a KO. If it had happened 30 seconds earlier Anderson puts him to sleep.

That’s why she needs the boogeywoman or whatever as a nickname. As cringy as it is, it’s still far from the worst.

Otherwise we’ll get this champion, contender, etc. meme names and nobody wants to spell her WiFi password real name, that’s why she has meme names in the first place.

and for the record. he never beat Andy. last I saw he was complaining about mouthpiece then got knocked out, and was gifted a win because he was in shit UK for that fight.
Bisping 1,2 and 4

No doubt about it

As far as I know, unconscious people can't prop themselves on their elbow and hold the top of their head. Bisping was hurt, but not knocked out.
Even so herb was starting to run in to stop it. Would have been over if it continued. Not taking anything away from bispings heart though

That’s why she needs the boogeywoman or whatever as a nickname. As cringy as it is, it’s still far from the worst.

Otherwise we’ll get this champion, contender, etc. meme names and nobody wants to spell her WiFi password real name, that’s why she has meme names in the first place.

I mean, it was pretty cringey. She was so desperate to try to get into Rose's head at that point it was almost embarassing. Though, I don't know how many fighters there really are who could have done what she did and not even reacted when JJ put her fist right into her mouth in the face off.

The terrible irony in this thread is Anderson fans still can’t admit that he lost the fight to Bisping

Most significant strike Silva landed and it was basically a cheap shot, GOAT!!!

Not really, Bisping was aware the whole time. Haha also badly rocked him with a front kick in the fourth though ( Pre injury Silva would have never let him off the hook after that) and a beautiful inside cresent kick that I still can't figure out how he threw in such close quarters.

Everytime I watch that fight my opinion on who won changes. If you score by the letter of the law Anderson won because he landed the more significant strikes in 4 out of the 5 rounds but if you score strictly on volume then you have to give it to Bisping.

Anderson is UST frustrating to watch since coming back from the injury, he still shows flashes of brilliance but is way too hesitant and seems to have lost his killer instinct.

Even the DC fight, The old Anderson would have aggressively went for the kill after the liver kick and probably would have found it.

You only need to die. For her it would be good to admit it but she is a delusional egomaniac so....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back