Michael Bisping: Joanna Jedrzejczyk Needs to Admit Rose Namajunas Beat Her Twice

Everyone agrees apart from Joanna contender herself and a few salty fucktards on sherdog.

Her and Alvarez. Both got beat and refuse to admit it.

Bisping needs to admit that Anderson KO'd him
As far as I know, unconscious people can't prop themselves on their elbow and hold the top of their head. Bisping was hurt, but not knocked out.

If she doesn't accept that she lost, then she'll never grow and develop as a fighter.
A fighter who accepts their loss and grows because of it will get better.

As far as I know, unconscious people can't prop themselves on their elbow and hold the top of their head. Bisping was hurt, but not knocked out.
People have been buried alive for much less than that. Michael Ping was OUT

This is ironically hilarious coming from Bisping since Joanna tried to out-point Rose in classic Bisping-style.

Most significant strike Silva landed and it was basically a cheap shot, GOAT!!!

Kinda legit tbh. I mean imagine being dominated easily and only being able to win the fight by throwing a strike when your opponent has stopped fighting lol. Wouldn't feel good about that srs.

I have never heard her say she didnt lose the first fight. She made excuses, but i never heard her say she didnt lose.

The second fight was close and if she wants to think she won, more power to her.

People need to get the fuck off social media and just watch some fights. Shes pretty good for a WMMA in that regard. Her fights are entertaining which is why I tune in.

All.Silva had to do was throw one punch and Herb would have stopped it.
Bisping was not ready to block anything.

Last edited:
Michael Bisping: Joanna Jedrzejczyk Needs to Admit Rose Namajunas Beat Her Twice

Michael Bisping made all sorts of excuses for his 1st loss to Luke and that gave him the confidence to take the rematch on 10 days notice and win.

You could argue Bisping's delusional belief in himself fueled him to becoming champion.

Another example is Conor claiming Nate Diaz was 3X his size, "inefficient movement" bullshit when actually he got rocked and panicked.

Admitting you lost doesn't help shit. Fighters need to be delusional.

Back