Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

LOL @James Baller certainly did a hit & run on this thread. About 90% of the comments in this thread have been replies to his post making him look like an absolute fucking moron.

People dont see there very own stupidity.
Salty towards Bisping for still being bitter at nearly loosing an Eye to a roided to fuck cheat, yet they continue to be salty to him for any and every reason.
I dont blame Bisping for one second.
After what happened to him. By someone with such as massive unfair advantage.
Bisping we salute you !

What "shade" did I throw? You misinterpreted my post and now are blaming me for your poor reading comprehension skills. I only need to verify shit if I make a claim. My only claim was that of ignorance. You want me to verify my ignorance? Done.

Fuck, this is like talking to a child

Insinuating that Vitor did not do it. Then you pussy foot around and say I personally don’t know......

It is a well known fact Vitor did this.

People dont see there very own stupidity.
Salty towards Bisping for still being bitter at nearly loosing an Eye to a roided to fuck cheat, yet they continue to be salty to him for any and every reason.
I dont blame Bisping for one second.
After what happened to him. By someone with such as massive unfair advantage.
Bisping we salute you !

Amen brotha!!

grown men don't need to act like envy children.

"It was great watching someone do something I wasn't able to do"

Insinuating that Vitor did not do it. Then you pussy foot around and say I personally don’t know......

It is a well known fact Vitor did this.

No, you assumed that that's what I was insinuating. I simply stated it was a possibility. That possibility could have a probability of 0% for all I know. I claimed ignorance and you prematurely pounced on it

I was being a bit pissy throughout that though, I'll admit to that.

However, I don't even mind taking your word for it lol. So can we please agree to end this?

Have a good day

Last edited:
Michael may have a point, but it's a classless douche move. He holds onto grudges like a woman. Same with his deal against Rockhold.

I don’t know why you guys think vitor roided, he gets his strength thru Jesus.

Seriously, if you are a fan of vitor it just says a lot about yourself

I don’t know why you guys think vitor roided, he gets his strength thru Jesus.

Seriously, if you are a fan of vitor it just says a lot about yourself

It shows more that people are shitting on Bisping rooting for a guy to get KOed, calling him salty, classless, a bitch etc when most Shertards make a career out of wanting to see certain fighters get KOed. Bisping chief among them.

Bonus points to those pieces of shit gloating over what happened to his eye.

“It’s very satisfying to see him lose if I’m honest. I don’t care for the guy. I think he’s built a career off being a cheat. The amount of insane steroids over his life, over his career, is evident to see. I mean you go back and look at his early career, the guy was insanely jacked. When we fought he was insanely jacked, and now you look at him and he looks like a fucking beat up old man. And he’s getting knocked out like so and performing like so.When he was juiced out of his mind, just fucking tearing through everybody and then he has the hypocrisy to go out and talk about being a good person and this and that. The guy’s a cheat, the guy has no honor. I would love to have been the person to do that, but it’s kind of still enjoyable to see him get what he deserves because he’s gone out and done that too many a people and caused injuries. He fucked up my eyeball, he’s the one to blame for that, so yeah. God bless Machida, job well done.”

In before Ping gets KOd by Machida and calls him a cheater.

Would steroids have helped you keep your hands up, or duck?

No, but Vitor without them likely doesn't land the head kick and if it did land wouldn't be anywhere near as devastating.

Ok now the rematch makes more sense than the Machida fight. I like both guys but will root for Belford he’s a legend.

I think I’m having a dejavu here, like I’ve seen a lot of the same posts few years ago.

Last edited:
18-0 MMA and 8-0 UFC in British soil

d38cd5f6005fb248fdd410add2e96703.png

f2d10a25a2aa0f36321fdbcc11e8aa14.png

giphy.gif

fuckyou.gif

b806d8997d8fc9c7c613e8faf437bc45.png

edfb6e52cc917da521e137173062a914.png

<36>

IdolizedUnsteadyAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

<DCrying>

56940e812e3a316fd02ac9979b1863c5.png