Michael Bisping: Israel Adesanya is great but ‘I think I would have an easy time with him’

get in the cage with him bisping.

c'mon do et

Mike is smart, he says crazy things and we comment on it.

If Anderson had only KOed him, and Luke didn't have a glass chin, none of this would be happening.

When you are retired. and your job is hyping fights and fighters, maybe don't talk about how you could beat them.

Bisping would knock the foo out in 1 round , believe you me !

In what way??? Bisping is just laying the ground work for a future potential title shot/big money payday against the very soon to be middleweight king.
Well, not TODAY TODAY. But the Bisping that KO’d Rockhold would beat Adesanya imo. You don’t have to agree, it’s just my opinion. Cheers

Mike is smart, he says crazy things and we comment on it.

If Anderson had only KOed him, and Luke didn't have a glass chin, none of this would be happening.
IF Anderson didn't have to juice a second time, he wouldn't have been pulled from the first ever card in mainland China... and Bisping wouldn't have had to step up last minute after just getting knocked down and choked out a month earlier.

Bisping wouldn't have had to fight Gastelum, and instead got to recover fully and get a full camp for his next fight. Maybe Bisping wouldn't be retired today.

The guy that got finished by back 2 back welterweights to end his career thinks he can make easy work of the best striker in the middleweight division?

How hard did Kelvin hit this guy?

What a lame comment from a retired fighter.
The struggle to remain relevant.
He's becoming the new B.S. (Brendan Schaub).

What a lame comment from a retired fighter.
The struggle to remain relevant.
He's becoming the new B.S. (Brendan Schaub).

I think she prefers to be in guard, but Mike is just too good at taking the back and sinking in the hook
Lol

This thread has been more fun than I've had since the Bob Sapp fight.

Silva made easy work of Brunson? Silva should have lost that fight. Everyone knew it including Silva....

I like Bisping better when he doesn't talk

He means Israel made short work of Brunson.

So he is gonna say this about every other MW:s from now on then.. could get tedious. Retirement.

I think he'd be surprised.

Bisping ruined the middleweight division and he's partly responsible for the best middleweight in the world for looking for greener pastures. Nobody knows how good Israel is yet so who knows.Bisping actually not a bad commentator until he starts talking about himself and his overrated career.

Bisping is in his own company (besides Serra. maybe) where the 9th or 10th best middleweight was LUCKY enough to wear the title (At the time).
#damnyourockhold
Who’s the best mw in the world?

Spider Junior would put Mike in the matrix and take his good eye.

giphy.gif
best movie ever

WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU KIDNAPPED CHELSEA CLINTON?

IF Anderson didn't have to juice a second time, he wouldn't have been pulled from the first ever card in mainland China... and Bisping wouldn't have had to step up last minute after just getting knocked down and choked out a month earlier.

Bisping wouldn't have had to fight Gastelum, and instead got to recover fully and get a full camp for his next fight. Maybe Bisping wouldn't be retired today.

I still have no idea how he was cleared for that fight and how shitty everyone involved is for letting him take it.

Michael Bisping, most underrated fighter ever. I think he would give Adensaya a run, but would end up getting outstriked to a decision.

Back