Michael Bisping: Israel Adesanya is great but ‘I think I would have an easy time with him’

Tbh, if there wasn't a woman in these pics I wouldn't have noticed any of the details. I only noticed the kid bc I was looking at his mom. I noticed her hairy arms bc I was sizing her up.

Huge fan of Waldo though. I did kick ass at those when I was young.
<mma4>

Timestamped

“I like Israel Adesanya but I’ll tell you something, if there’s one person if you asked me who I want to fight right now, it would be Israel. When I look at him – listen, he’s good, he’s great, but I’m sorry, I’m not buying it. I’m not saying I’m not impressed. I’m on the hype train. He’s good, he’s beating people. He’s beating the Marvin Vettoris of the world. He had a good win against Derek Brunson but Derek Brunson looked like shit. He was terrified. I think I would have an easy time with him. Just saying, just throwing it out there.”

“Im not buying it”....”im on the hype train”
Why are we listening to him.

I'm a fan of Bing but he is just trying too hard to stay relevant here...

Tbh, if there wasn't a woman in these pics I wouldn't have noticed any of the details. I only noticed the kid bc I was looking at his mom. I noticed her hairy arms bc I was sizing her up.

Huge fan of Waldo though. I did kick ass at those when I was young.

Waldo has seen some shit...

Bisping is almost legally blind at this point. He would get embarrassed.

@Cooliox

Just noticed another detail from the GIF you posted.

Mama is wearing a choker around her neck, which is a universal sign for, "I love it in my ass." If we read between the lines, we gotta think that Mike is that type of guy.

I should be a goddamned detective. My attention to detail is second to none.

@Cooliox

Just noticed another detail from the GIF you posted.

Mama is wearing a choker around her neck, which is a universal sign for, "I love it in my ass." If we read between the lines, we gotta think that Mike is that type of guy.

I should be a goddamned detective. My attention to detail is second to none.
I think she prefers to be in guard, but Mike is just too good at taking the back and sinking in the hook

Prime Bisping beats current Israel imo, but I don’t think Israel has hit his prime yet and his ceiling is higher than Bispings.

If that makes sense.

Prime Bisping beats current Israel imo, but I don’t think Israel has hit his prime yet and his ceiling is higher than Bispings.

If that makes sense.
Michael Bisping was just UFC MW Champion 1 year ago.

Yes, he accepted a last minute fight and got KOd Gastelum less than a month after getting dropped and choked out by GSP... hardly seems fair to think that Mike is too old to compete.

Bisping about to make a comeback, I like it.

Bisping would almost certainly not beat him now but Adesanya still hasn't really beaten anyone.
Brunson and Tavares are ok and assuming he beats Anderson that still tells you nothing.

Who are Brunsons best wins against? A shot Lyoto, Dan Kelly and Uriah Hall. Tavares beat Marquardt almost 4 years ago and Andersons only win since 2012 is Brunson.

Adesanya hasn't beaten anyone who should be anywhere near fighting for a title. If he beats Anderson and then fights Whittaker (assuming he beats Kelvin) I'd back Whittaker to school him and beat him easily. I could be wrong but there's nothing in Adesanya's record to suggest he's ready for the real top guys at 185.

Adesanya is the worst possible style matchup for Whittaker in the entire division.

See Whittaker vs Wonderboy for a preview of Whittaker vs Adesanya.

I would like to see this fight. If Pissking is going to talk shit after retirement, then come out and take some fights. Please let this fight happen.

Bisping is a bellend. We all know it.
It's a blessing from the gods that he will always be remembered for the coffin nail that he got from Hendo.
The Bellend.

Bisping was always delusional about how he stacked up against others, at least in terms of verbalizing it. Remember him saying he'd be the first to KO Hendo at UFC 100, then he ran for his life for 8 minutes until being on the receiving end of the most brutal KO in history. Why say you're going to KO a guy if your strategy is to run for your life and try and survive?

Back