Michael Bisping is triggered af over KSI vs Logan Paul

Bisping was more of a joke than the KSI-Paul match; the guy ducked top contenders and got choked by GSP, not to mention how of a douche he is.
Mcg vs Floyd was more of a joke because it was a pro vs a guy less than being an amateur boxer. Both youtubers have same or less experience between themselves so it was a good match up.

Last edited:
I'm embarrassed to say that I just watched KSI and Paul fight on youtube, they made serious money, but that's about it. Other than Michael Buffer and MVP announcing the fights, everything else was a shit show. It kinda makes you value real professional fighters more.

Did you pay for it? Saw something saying they got almost a million PPV's but can't remember where. God I hope that number was hyperbolic. Can't imagine anyone over 18 paying to watch this travesty

"Micheal Bisping with the help of the UFC however did more damage to our sport than Logan Paul or CMPunk will ever do"

This is what you said. It's impossible to talk to people on this forum lmao.

You are still dumb lmao.

Conor Mcgregor is a great asset to the UFC. Conor Mcgregor made a mockery of our sport by fighting Mayweather. Micheal Bisping can be an asset and still do damage. Bisping as champion did do more damage to our sport than two dumb Youtube guys who boxed.

This is too easy.

You are still dumb lmao.

Conor Mcgregor is a great asset to the UFC. Conor Mcgregor made a mockery of our sport by fighting Mayweather. Micheal Bisping can be an asset and still do more damage. Bisping as champion did do more damage to our sport than two dumb Youtube guys who boxed.

This is too easy.

"Our" sport, you're probably not even involved in the sport stfu.

Put some respeck on Michael Bispings name bruh.

"Our" sport, you're probably not even involved in the sport stfu.

Put some respeck on Michael Bispings name bruh.

I guess you aren't involved in this sport either. Lmao

Micheal Bisping fans get mad so easily. <45><45>

Yo Bisping how does 75 mil each sound

Why is Bisping an MMA fighter concerned with Boxing? Is he jealous that KSI and Logan Paul are more famous than him and will earn as much as Bisping made in his last 10.
KSI vs Logan sold 800k at $10 each
Bisping vs GSP sold 875k at $60 each

Bisping was arguably a top 5 draw in the UFC for a time, he's rich. If those guys are richer, it's not from fighting

they probably each made more this past weekend than Bisping ever made for one fight.

sadly.

Back