Michael Bisping is triggered af over KSI vs Logan Paul

Don't see how they make a mockery of the sport. No one thinks they are the best they've simply sold their fight.

If anything it shows just how good real fighters really are.

Stop being salty Ping

Bisping ducked contenders to fight old men and a ww who hadn't fought in 4 years. His opinion means jack shit.

I'm embarrassed to say that I just watched KSI and Paul fight on youtube, they made serious money, but that's about it. Other than Michael Buffer and MVP announcing the fights, everything else was a shit show. It kinda makes you value real professional fighters more.

Bisping ducked contenders to fight old men and a ww who hadn't fought in 4 years. His opinion means jack shit.

I don't blame Bisping for not defending against one of those other guys. He achieved his goal of winning the title and was close to 40 himself at that point with a jacked up eye lol. People need to stop shitting on a professional fighter who has achieved more than the majority of fighters ever will.

I dont mind it, I just think its horrible to watch how they’re obviously trying to copy the McGregor vs Mayweather pressers

This is the guy who ducked the middle weight div and fought two non top 10 opponents.

Two famous Youtube stars won't tarnish the name of boxing when they are fighting each other.

Mayweather vs Mcgregor was more of a freak match up considering Conor wasn't even remotely close to Mayweathers skill level or resume in boxing.
wtf are you talking about? Bisping has been put through the absolute fucking wringer ever since his debut on TUF and through all his ups and downs he was able to win the title AGAINST A PERSON THAT BEAT HIM IN DEVASTATING FASHION and even defend it, AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON WHO DID THE SAME THING. Yes Hendo was old af and bisping still almost got KO'd again in the exact same way, but dude, seriously, if after all this shit you don't like Michael Bisping you are not a true fan of MMA and should stfu

Also he's not completely wrong here. WHo gives a shit about "youtube celebs." I admit I was planning to watch it, but only b/c im an unemployed loser with all his bills paid at the moment so i have the right to do what i want, but let's be real here—the REAL fights, today, are on UFC. The youtube bs is just a sideshow.

War Bisping. Hated him for years at first, eventually came to love the bastard. He's a real motherf*cker.

Isnt that fight more of a grudge match anyways? Settling a beef inside a boxing ring? I have no problem with that. Its not like they are saying they are the best boxer or even acting like it.

Since we're on the topic of the fight, It was a Draw, but Logan Paul impressed me the first two rounds, he was clearly the superior athlete and better boxer by a small margin. Worked behind the jab, landed some nice combination's, and landed the cleaner strikes, as opposed to KSI's looping overheads that you'd swear were coming from Canada.

It was entertaining for the asking price of $10.

Logan Paul definitely impressed, and if he works on his Cardio, he should win the rematch.

Inb4 the hate.

Yes Hendo was old af and bisping still almost got KO'd again in the exact same way, but dude, seriously, if after all this shit you don't like Michael Bisping you are not a true fan of MMA and should stfu .

tenor.gif

the REAL fights, today, are on UFC. The youtube bs is just a sideshow.

1518107664_136899_1518107898_noticia_normal.jpg

Location Platinum nation:

I+would+love+to+see+a+back+and+forth+debate+_5b2a92807afc8b405653aa7f1c5e14b2.gif

Another bisping hate thread... Bunch of circle jerking dickheads hunting for likes.

Not all champion. Some may have tried to stall a match up which is normal but the majority eventually fought top level contenders. This wasn't the case with Bisping.

GSP fought everyone in front of him
Anderson Silva
JJ
DC
Stipe
Cain
BJ Penn
Frankie.. and so on.

Hell even Conor Mcgregor decided to fight Khabib. All that talk Micheal Bisping did with Yoel, Whittaker, The Chris, Luke Rockhold and the guy retires

Logan Paul does suck but him boxing does not hurt the integrity of our sport or boxing. Micheal Bisping with the help of the UFC however did more damage to our sport than Logan Paul or CMPunk will ever do

Dude. Reevaluate everything in your life, you are an absolute fucking moron.

Bisping was a great asset to the UFC, and MMA as a whole, he was the biggest star in Europe for a decade. To say he did damage to the sport is so retarded, like god damn this whole calling fighters out for ducking thing has really gone too far, it's clearly influenced naive young kids like you to treat Michael Bisping, a guy with one of the best careers of all time, like a POS.

MMA is so fucking hard dude, go train, trust me, guys like Michael Bisping are absolutely fucking INCREDIBLE human beings.

This is the guy who ducked the middle weight div and fought two non top 10 opponents.

Two famous Youtube stars won't tarnish the name of boxing when they are fighting each other.

Mayweather vs Mcgregor was more of a freak match up considering Conor wasn't even remotely close to Mayweathers skill level or resume in boxing.
And he still KO'd the champ to become the champ. Give credit where it's due!

Forgive my ignorance but who da fook are deez guys???

He actually trained with KSI multiple times before the fight and helped in prepare for the Paul fight. He was also there when they took KSI to the performance institute and had KSI do that livestream for ufc 3.

Not sure why he is switching up his thoughts now especially when it’s only an amateur fight.

Pretty funny since Bisping has been a douchebag since like forever. Lighten up and stop taking yourself too seriously.

(timestamped)

He actually trained with KSI multiple times before the fight and helped in prepare for the Paul fight. He was also there when they took KSI to the performance institute and had KSI do that livestream for ufc 3.

Not sure why he is switching up his thoughts now especially when it’s only an amateur fight.

If only there was an audio track wherein Bisping discussed his opinion further.

Oh well, I suppose.

Dude. Reevaluate everything in your life, you are an absolute fucking moron.

Bisping was a great asset to the UFC, and MMA as a whole, he was the biggest star in Europe for a decade. To say he did damage to the sport is so retarded, like god damn this whole calling fighters out for ducking thing has really gone too far, it's clearly influenced naive young kids like you to treat Michael Bisping, a guy with one of the best careers of all time, like a POS.

MMA is so fucking hard dude, go train, trust me, guys like Michael Bisping are absolutely fucking INCREDIBLE human beings.

I never said he wasn't a great asset you idiot. I said he ducked people and you even agreed. The thing is you tried to justify his ducking by saying EVERYBODY does it. So I was nice enough to give you a number of champions who defended against top contenders.

Yeah, no shit MMA is hard. Where did I say it wasn't? He isn't the only guy who has worked hard in his career. Do you like to make new topics up as you go along because it sure does seem like it.

Lol dead @ him being a incredible human being. This is irrelevant to the conversation. I bet next you will tell me how Micheal Bisping went to the hospital to see some sick children. Good for him bro. Jon Jones gave kids who were starting school new backpacks and school supplies. Should we just forget his failed drug tests and pretend it never happened because JJ is a good guy? You are seriously something else man, I am laughing so hard right now.

Last edited:
Pretty funny since Bisping has been a douchebag since like forever. Lighten up and stop taking yourself too seriously.

(timestamped)

If you look up douchebag in the dictionary I am pretty sure there is a pic of Bisping.

I never said he wasn't a great asset you idiot. I said he ducked people and you even agreed. The thing is you tried to justify his ducking by saying EVERYBODY does it. So I was nice enough to give you a number of champions who defended against top contenders.

Yeah, no shit MMA is hard. Where did I say it wasn't? He isn't the only guy who has worked hard in his career. Do you like to make new topics up as you go along because it sure does seem like it.

Lol dead @ him being a incredible human being. This is irrelevant to the conversation. I bet next you will tell me how Micheal Bisping went to the hospital to see some sick children. Good for him bro. Jon Jones gave kids who were starting school new backpacks and school supplies. Should we just forget his failed drug tests and pretend it never happened because JJ is a good guy? You are seriously something else man, I am laughing so hard right now.

"Micheal Bisping with the help of the UFC however did more damage to our sport than Logan Paul or CMPunk will ever do"

This is what you said. It's impossible to talk to people on this forum lmao.

Back