Michael Bisping is triggered af over KSI vs Logan Paul

I like Bisping but he can’t bitch about KSI for not getting back to him about tickets for the kid with leukaemia. Yeah it’s nice to do things for fans going through difficult times but it’s not your show, inviting fans to your show is one thing but you can’t offer free tickets for someone else’s show that aren’t yours to give.

KSI turned him into a stumbling little bumblefuck in training. Release the video KSI

KSI was on one of those UFC 3 panels with bitchping. Why is he so salty? Because those two will make millions easily while Bisping had to duck legit challengers to fight a blown up semi retired WW to make his?

Two nobodies fighting sanctioned. Really, who cares especially after CM Punk was on the top organisation’s PPV card twice

Pretty funny since Bisping has been a douchebag since like forever. Lighten up and stop taking yourself too seriously.

(timestamped)

What a retard. He doesn’t support this but he supports cm punk coming into the ufc. These 2 r the same shit lol.

Who the fuck are those 2 idiots?Wait never mind I don't give a shit who they are.

it's sad that kids from poor families watch these shity youtubers. when they grow up, the gap between the poor and the rich kids would be huge

You know why Bisping retired? Because he was fucking going blind. Talk all your shit but after getting choked out by GSP he turned around and saved a China Fight Pass card by stepping in to fight Gastelum.

Plus LP and KSI ARE a mockery. One of the reasons Ping is triggered is he asked KSI for tickets for a kid with lukemia and then got turned down. After Bisping trained him! Now we live in a Youtube generation where two smug queers can sell a boxing match superimposing as fighters. Everyone wants to be a badass

Last edited:
Didn't he coach KSI a little but for this specific fight?

You know why Bisping retired? Because he was fucking going blind. Talk all your shit but after getting choked out by GSP he turned around and saved a China Fight Pass card by stepping in to fight Gastelum.

Plus LP and KSI ARE a mockery. One of the reasons Ping is triggered is he asked KSI for tickets for a kid with lukemia and then got turned down. Now we live in a Youtube generation where two smug queers can sell a boxing match superimposing as fighters. Everyone wants to be a badass

See the above tweet. Where did KSI turned down tickets for a kid with leukemia? Why are you making stuff up? I agree with Bisbing though, this is a mockery.

Last edited:
Bisping is a bit jelly on this. He's basically saying white collar boxing is a mockery of the sport. So every weekend warrior that want's to box to stay fit or because it's just a fun hobby are making a mockery of the sport? Grow up you cry baby.

Lol, see the above tweet. Where did KSI turned down tickets for a kid with leukemia? Why are you making stuff up? I agree with Bisbing though, this is a mockery.

Doesn't that tweet say "unread" tho? The kid has 20 million plus fans.

I wonder how easy Bisping could get tickets for UFC tonight for every dying kid that hits him up on his twitter?

Everyone, never forget, this is the man that intentionally full force kneed one of his opponents in the balls, intentionally tried to knee/kick him in the head when he went down, and to top it all off? Spit at his opponents corner

Guy deserves 2 or 3 more H bombs imo

Back