michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

Don't need to i saw the fight! Bisping won 1,2,4 the right decision was made.

So you watch a fight, mentally log the outcome and never rewatch it to see if your initial opinion was the right one? Wow. No wonder I feel like I've been talking to a brick wall this whole time.

Good luck with that approach. :)

This fight should of ended between the rounds..herb fucking sleepin..

Anderson bless
If Bisping got beaten up and finished in the next round i'd agree but he didn't he went on to survive and win the fight. He was fit to continue.

we remember the fight..... we've explained who won what rounds. It was you that had to rewatch it. I tend to remember fights fighters I am a fan of have..... its what fans do. I watched Man Utd win the Champions League in 1999. I remember who scored the winning goals that won the game. Fuck I even remember who set those goals up. No need to rewatch the game

To use your football analogy... I hear teams never watch films of their opponents to learn things, they just scan their memories of times they've watched them play and go off that. Lol.

Also Man Utd sucks balls and their fans are casual bandwagon jumpers with only the most superficial knowledge. I see you've applied that approach to watching MMA as well, good on you :D

How does watching City run the premiership feel?

So you watch a fight, mentally log the outcome and never rewatch it to see if your initial opinion was the right one? Wow. No wonder I feel like I've been talking to a brick wall this whole time.

Good luck with that approach. :)

lol No you are under the impression that you are the first one to bring up this topic. It's been done a hundred times over on here. I get it you want to get your feet wet in the art of trolling and see this fight as an easy mark they all do but the facts always remain the same.

Bisping 1,2,4!

:)

lol No you are under the impression that you are the first one to bring up this topic. It's been done a hundred times over on here. I get it you want to get your feet wet in the art of trolling and see this fight as an easy mark they all do but the facts always remain the same.

Bisping 1,2,4!

Lol i'm not trolling. I am, believe it or not, a fan of both Bisping and Silva. I thought Bisping was criminally underrated earlier in his career.

I just legitimately have Anderson winning the first round, for the reasons i listed earlier. Sorry if that rustles your jimmies.

To use your football analogy... I hear teams never watch films of their opponents to learn things, they just scan their memories of times they've watched them play and go off that. Lol.

Also Man Utd sucks balls and their fans are casual bandwagon jumpers with only the most superficial knowledge. I see you've applied that approach to watching MMA as well, good on you :D
Man Utd are the most succesful English Club on the planet. As I dont feed into the sectarian bullshit in Scottish football Ive supported them since I was 7(1992). But you keep making assumptions about stuff you dont understand..... its basically all youve done ITT

Also of course they will watch film to learn about upcoming opponents, but thats not what we are discussing. We are discussing fans remembering sporting contests. Try and follow along little boy

Man Utd are the most succesful English Club on the planet. As I dont feed into the sectarian bullshit in Scottish football Ive supported them since I was 7(1992). But you keep making assumptions about stuff you dont understand..... its basically all youve done ITT

Also of course they will watch film to learn about upcoming opponents, but thats not what we are discussing. We are discussing fans remembering sporting contests. Try and follow along little boy

Oh so you're not even from Manchester? Sounds like a standard casual bandwagon fan. Just latched onto whatever was the most popular team when you were a kid even though you had no connection to them.

They are the most successful? Historically you mean, right? Because I'm pretty sure City is head and shoulders above them ATM

... see, that is trolling. I got him all defensive about the shitty club he supports. The Silva-Bisping stuff was not trolling :p

Bisping 1,2,4!

:)

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't have time to read the entire backlog of UFC threads on here when I signed up. How the fuck am I supposed to know how much something has already been discussed ad nauseum?

Pretty universally agreed Rockhold is the better fighter.

Oh so you're not even from Manchester? Sounds like a standard casual bandwagon fan. Just latched onto whatever was the most popular team when you were a kid even though you had no connection to them.

They are the most successful? Historically you mean, right? Because I'm pretty sure City is head and shoulders above them ATM

... see, that is trolling. I got him all defensive about the shitty club he supports. The Silva-Bisping stuff was not trolling :p
my location is listed for all to see ya fucking moron! I just started following the club my favourite player played for(Ryan Giggs). It doesnt take much for kids to support a team, and English football is more exciting anyway. Wait until you find out Im also a LA Lakers fan, you will be outraged

commercially and historically..... Utd are in a different stratosphere than City. Their success was built..... City needed bought by multi billionaires.

... i'm the same age as you boy

The principle of rewatching things to learn from them still stands... doesn't matter if it's fans or professionals. You're not too good at analogies are you?

it's always great to see Luke getting that smug grin smacked off his face

giphy.gif

I still don't understand how that second punch knocked Luke to the ground, didn't seem like much power went into it... it was like Bisping was guiding him where to fall.

my location is listed for all to see ya fucking moron! I just started following the club my favourite player played for(Ryan Giggs). It doesnt take much for kids to support a team, and English football is more exciting anyway. Wait until you find out Im also a LA Lakers fan, you will be outraged

commercially and historically..... Utd are in a different stratosphere than City. Their success was built..... City needed bought by multi billionaires.

Lol I actually already assumed you were a Lakers fan, for real, because most Man U fans seem to be :D

Are you a Dallas Cowboys and New York Yankees fan too by chance?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't have time to read the entire backlog of UFC threads on here when I signed up. How the fuck am I supposed to know how much something has already been discussed ad nauseum?

I know you didn't start this thread
giphy.gif

But i still feel this is relevant.
lol

Lol I actually already assumed you were a Lakers fan, for real, because most Man U fans seem to be :D

Are you a Dallas Cowboys and New York Yankees fan too by chance?
I dont watch any other US sport, just NBA. Also why do you think I follow the Lakers? let me guess you think its because theyve won lots of titles right?

you arent very good at this making assumptions thing, so choose wisely

... i'm the same age as you boy

The principle of rewatching things to learn from them still stands... doesn't matter if it's fans or professionals. You're not too good at analogies are you?
cool story bro

rewatching things you are not sure about, sure..... but when youve saw something enough times you tend to remember, especially if you are as you say "a fan"

I dont watch any other US sport, just NBA. Also why do you think I follow the Lakers? let me guess you think its because theyve won lots of titles right?

you arent very good at this making assumptions thing, so choose wisely

What is your fixation with assumptions? What assumptions have I made in this thread?

cool story bro

rewatching things you are not sure about, sure..... but when youve saw something enough times you tend to remember, especially if you are as you say "a fan"

So you're arguing that it's possible to glean all possible insights and read all the nuances and details of a high-speed athletic competition with one viewing? I ALWAYS rewatch close fights, and usually learn things from the second and third rewatch that were easy to miss in the first viewing. I actually want to break it down and understand as many aspects as I can. Mentally logging something and forgetting about it can only take you so far in terms of understanding... kinda sad that you can't see that and are therefore limiting your own knowledge

What is your fixation with assumptions? What assumptions have I made in this thread?

So you're arguing that it's possible to glean all possible insights and read all the nuances and details of a high-speed athletic competition with one viewing? I ALWAYS rewatch close fights, and usually learn things from the second and third rewatch that were easy to miss in the first viewing. I actually want to break it down and understand as many aspects as I can. Mentally logging something and forgetting about it can only take you so far in terms of understanding... kinda sad that you can't see that and are therefore limiting your own knowledge
read the thread, you'll figure it out.

what part of "but when youve saw something enough times you tend to remember" is hard for you to understand?

Back