michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

It's not about proving who won a fight, dumbasses. It's about disproving a claim that someone won a fight dominantly.

For the record here are some image results from actual dominant decisions:

24kz86g.png

4uyyw7.png

Can you seriously not notice the difference between these and the bisping-silva results?
can you seriously not see how stupid it is to base who won a fight off of google images?

and? You do realise that even the most competitive fight can end 50-45 right? All that has to happen is one guy edges another guy each round.

you really dont know anything about fighting do you?

I know that the guy who wins a fight is usually the one who actually hurt the other guy. If you think point fighting is the entirety of mma technique maybe you should switch to watching competetive Karate or TKD. It's strictly about outpointing and damage means nothing. Seems like it would fit your fighting philosophy better than MMA.

Boxed up... Andy looked like he'd gone for a light jog after the fight. All of that boxing up really didn't seem to have much effect... even the knockdowns didn't do much, Andy fell back, did not look out and immediately pulled guard.

I just didn't think Bisping did enough damage to give him some of those rounds.

lol ok bud which rounds are you referring to and what damage did Andy inflict? Because Andy didn't to "jack shit" in rounds 1,2,4 and pretty much the entire third round( my god i feel like i am repeating myself now) So i guess what i am asking is what the fuck did Andy do in rounds 1,2,4 that was better than what Bisping did?

lol ok bud which rounds are you referring to and what damage did Andy inflict? Because Andy didn't to "jack shit" in rounds 1,2,4 and pretty much the entire third round( my god i feel like i am repeating myself now) So i guess what i am asking is what the fuck did Andy do in rounds 1,2,4 that was better than what Bisping did?

It's not so much what Andy did as what Bisping did... which is to say ZERO DAMAGE ANDERSON'S FACE WAS UNSCATHED

Can you seriously not understand that no one ever wins fights 4-1 without landing ANY of the memorable strikes?
so you're still going with this are you? seek help
I know that the guy who wins a fight is usually the one who actually hurt the other guy. If you think point fighting is the entirety of mma technique maybe you should switch to watching competetive Karate or TKD. It's strictly about outpointing and damage means nothing. Seems like it would fit your fighting philosophy better than MMA.
na the guy that wins the fight is the guy who wins more rounds than the other guy(unless theres a stoppage).

Can you seriously not understand that no one ever wins fights 4-1 without landing ANY of the memorable strikes?

Holy fuck you already forgot again!!!

Andy got dropped twice! Seems memorable to me

You're are a shitty troll.

lmfao

Holy fuck you already forgot again!!!

Andy got dropped twice! Seems memorable to me

You're are a shitty troll.

lmfao
b...b.... b.... but google images bro.... google images

I just rewatched the fight.

Why are you idiots giving the first round to Bisping? Andy landed a kick to the body at about three minutes that was the most significant strike of the round and a front kick at around 2:45, then backs Bisping up against the cage and lands a few shots at 2:00-1:40. They exchange in the center of the Octagon a few times and Anderson generally gets the better of it. Bisping misses BADLY on all his high kicks and power punches, although he did control the centre of the Octagon slightly more and backed Anderson up a few times but with little to show for it. I'd say Anderson landed 4 of the 5 most significant strikes and 3 of the 5 best combos in the first even though Bisping was overall more active.

That is 10-10 round at best, I have it 10-9 Silva. I guess that round explains our different scores.

10-9 Silva
10-9 Bisping
10-9 Silva (yeah the knee stole the round)
10-9 Bisping
10-9 Silva

48-47 Silva

Last edited:
I just rewatched the fight.

Why are you idiots giving the first round to Bisping? Andy landed a kick to the body at about three minutes that was the most significant strike of the round and a front kick at around 2:45, then backs Bisping up against the cage and lands a few shots at 2:00-1:40. They exchange in the center of the Octagon a few times and Anderson generally gets the better of it. Bisping misses BADLY on all his high kicks and power punches, although he did control the centre of the Octagon slightly more and backed Anderson up a few times but with little to show for it.

That is 10-10 round at best, I have it 10-9 Silva. I guess that round explains our different scores.
you have been sniffing glue if you gave Anderson either of the first 2 rounds

you have been sniffing glue if you gave Anderson either of the first 2 rounds

lmfao he's so triggered he had to go and actually rewatch the fight.

<Lmaoo>

must not be so confident after all.

lmfao he's so triggered he had to go and actually rewatch the fight.

<Lmaoo>

must not be so confident after all.

Yes, I am "triggered". Lol.

You know, I usually rewatch older fights that I haven't seen in a few years when discussing them, to refresh my memory. You guys obviously don't which explains a lot. :)

Bisping x Rockhold 2 post fight presser is the GOAT presser and it’s not even close.

I’d have paid for that shit on a ppv. Rocksalt is way more entertaining than Rockhold.

You know, I usually rewatch older fights that I haven't seen in a few years when discussing them, to refresh my memory. You guys obviously don't which explains a lot. :)
we remember the fight..... we've explained who won what rounds. It was you that had to rewatch it. I tend to remember fights fighters I am a fan of have..... its what fans do. I watched Man Utd win the Champions League in 1999. I remember who scored the winning goals that won the game. Fuck I even remember who set those goals up. No need to rewatch the game

Don't need to i saw the fight! Bisping won 1,2,4 the right decision was made.

I still can’t believe there is a large group of fans that insist Anderson won the Bisping fight. At the time of the fight, I didn’t care who won, just wanted to see a good fight. At the end of 5 rounds, it was clear as day to me, and any objective viewer, that Bisping had won AT LEAST 3 rounds. And that’s what is severely lacking among MMA fans & why we have to deal with so many nonsensical claims of robbery in EVERY SINGLE marginally close fight; OBJECTIVITY.

Back