michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

All three judges had it just 48-47 Bisping. In the UK. No one had it 4-1 Bisping as you claim.

Bisping peppered him with jabs and landed about a hundred that did absolutely zero damage.

Silva looked unscathed and Bisping looked fucked.

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

Picture is worth a thousand words.
all that damage was from the cheap flying knee lol

I gave you the 3rd round and the 5th. pay attention ya goof

Also, Bisping DECKED Anderoids and rocked him another time.

Doesn't sound like just a bunch of jabs to me.

Silva fans always re-writing history. lol

If you thought any round of that fight was a dominant win for Bisping... jesus christ. We might as well just stop this discussion because you are hopeless. If you are giving him rounds where he barely touched Silva and did literally zero damage then there's no point discussing it any more

If you thought any round of that fight was a dominant win for Bisping... jesus christ. We might as well just stop this discussion because you are hopeless. If you are giving him rounds where he barely touched Silva and did literally zero damage then there's no point discussing it any more
he touched Silva far more than Silva touched him..... which led to Bisping deservedly winning!

you just dont know shit about fighting!!

Yeah its like they think nobody watched the fight lol

he touched Silva far more than Silva touched him..... which led to Bisping deservedly winning!

you just dont know shit about fighting!!

Yeah its like they think nobody watched the fight lol

If you image search Bisping Silva here are the results:

10qfhww.png

Clearly a dominant victory for Bisping

Lol

Again... all of this is moot because the fight should have ended as a KO for Silva in the 3rd. We are discussing a decision that only meant anything because they fucked up the initial call.

And it is extra moot because this thread isn't about Anderson Silva, it's about Bisping talking shit when he really has no grounds to. He is 1-1 against Rockhold, so why is he talking so much shit? I only brought up Anderson in the first place because it's just another example of Bisping talking shit under dubious circumstances

Last edited:
3-2 Anderson. Bisping landed more but Anderson did more damage with what he did land.

Your mouthpiece coming out doesn't stop the fight. There is a reason they say "protect yourselves at all times" at the beginning of a fight. Bisping was KTFO with 1-2 seconds left in the round and they made a conscious decision to not call it because they wanted Bisping to win in front of the home crowd. It was complete bullshit.
I agree he was out. It was Anderson's fault though for not following up. Herb looked like he had a brain fart but he surely would have jumped in if Anderson was landing some of his patented finish strikes.

10qfhww.png

Lol
oh look, it shows the 2nd of Andersons decent moments. the teep to the face.

try watching the fight chuckles

Yeah...

10qfhww.png

Lol
oh look, it shows the 2nd of Andersons decent moments. the teep to the face.

try watching the fight chuckles

It's a snapshot of the most searched for and therefore significant moments of the fight. The fact that there isn't a single shot of Bisping landing should tell you something.

I agree he was out. It was Anderson's fault though for not following up. Herb looked like he had a brain fart but he surely would have jumped in if Anderson was landing some of his patented finish strikes.

I agree. Anderson is to blame because he was cocky and wanted the highlight reel walk-off KO. Just like how Bisping is at fault for letting his guard down while the action was ongoing, Anderson is at fault of not fighting until the bell.

It's a snapshot of the most searched for and therefore significant moments of the fight. The fact that there isn't a single shot of Bisping landing should tell you something.
4RZEL9m.gif

It's a snapshot of the most searched for and therefore significant moments of the fight

he was never out..... he literally talks to Herb 2 seconds later

... where is your answer? Is it the meme? You were clearly head of the debate team in school.
answer to what? you didnt ask me anything

this isnt a debate, this is me educating an idiot(thats you, in case you are even slower than I first thought)

you are fucking crazy if you thought Anderson won that. at worst it was 3-2 Bisping.... at best 4-1. Anderson got schooled up until Bispings mouthpiece came out, almost got KO'd then still won the next round convincingly.
I agree Bisping won the decision easily, but the problem is it never should've gone there to begin with. That flying knee was a TKO. Herb on the herb again.

All three judges had it just 48-47 Bisping. In the UK. No one had it 4-1 Bisping as you claim.

Bisping peppered him with jabs and landed about a hundred that did absolutely zero damage.

Silva looked unscathed and Bisping looked fucked.

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

Picture is worth a thousand words.

Hello may i interject?

You seen to have forgotten the fact that Bisping dropped Andy on his ass not once but twice.

Well of course you did because it doesn't fit your narrative.

answer to what? you didnt ask me anything

this isnt a debate, this is me educating an idiot(thats you, in case you are even slower than I first thought)

Sherdoggers gonna Sherdog, lol

You were disputing my point that image searches of fights are generally indicative of the most significant moments in that fight, remember? But you just posted a really old meme, so I can only imagine that you can't formulate any more ideas and are settling into the meme reply portion of this discussion, so I'll just leave now... also a heads up, maybe you'd get a better reaction if you used some less played-out memes. What's next, Picard facepalm?

Back