michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

I can't respect a man who will talk all this shit and refuses to fight the man he's talking shit about.

It's traits like this which is why Bisping is so universally despised. Even when it involves a douche like Rockhold.

except he fought him twice.

The fuck is this thread about because it sure ain’t about Rockhold Bisping

Roiderson... brilliant... and you only had to change 3 letters and add one to change it from his actual name! You... you are a wordsmith sir. Then you followed it up with an original meme image! Good interneting.
He got you bro. Like when Bisping dropped anderson in the 2nd,without anderson looking for his mouthpiece even.

3-2 Anderson. Bisping landed more but Anderson did more damage with what he did land.

Your mouthpiece coming out doesn't stop the fight. There is a reason they say "protect yourselves at all times" at the beginning of a fight. Bisping was KTFO with 1-2 seconds left in the round and they made a conscious decision to not call it because they wanted Bisping to win in front of the home crowd. It was complete bullshit.
1,2 and 4 Bisping. These were easy rounds to score, not even close. You need to rewatch the fight.

He was not knocked out, you can clearly see him moving, he went to his corner, came back and easily won round 4.

Your best argument is we can gift Anderson a 10-8 for round 3 knockdown, but then it would still be a draw. Given Bisping won 4 minutes 30 of round 3 it would be very generous 10-8.

1,2 and 4 Bisping. These were easy rounds to score, not even close. You need to rewatch the fight.

He was not knocked out, you can clearly see him moving, he went to his corner, came back and easily won round 4.

Your best argument is we can gift Anderson a 10-8 for round 3 knockdown, but then it would still be a draw. Given Bisping won 4 minutes 30 of round 3 it would be very generous 10-8.

I did rewatch the fight, there were many pages of back and forth. Difference came down to the 1st which I gave to Anderson. It was a very close round and I don't really understand why everyone is so readily giving it to Bisping... I think you actually need to go back and watch it. It's at best a 10-10 round, I have it 10-9 Anderson. He was more precise, landed a few nice kicks to the body and a few nice combos. Bisping had the majority of octagon control and backed Anderson a few times and clipped him with a left but didn't do any damage. He missed by a full 1-2 feet on all his head kicks and power punches while Anderson didn't hit air at all.

Anyway... 16 of 22 media members had Bisping winning 48-47 so obviously that's the majority opinion. 6 of 22, including two of the three sherdog writers and Luke Thomas all had it for Anderson though so it's not exactly like it's a unique opinion. I'm fine with being in the minority on this one.

Silva 1,3,5

Last edited:
Back