Michael Bisping: Hendo first... then Jacare, before you idiots start posting pictures of alligators

Lmfao

GO Bisping! I really hope you deform the old fart's face so no features remain. Then after that, we all can laugh at his trademark post-fight whining.

#1 is Luke
#2 Is Whineman

Guess Jacare fans have to wait some more.

Yoel fucked himself and as long as Bisping is champ will never get a shot because Bisping said the effects of steroids stay years after you stop taking them and he wont fight cheats.
Bisping fans will admit he is picking and choosing his opponents but don't seem to care while destroying Woodley for the same thing. :rolleyes:

hopefully Hendo has a belt to retire to that would be sweet.

Bisping is a fuckin clown. And this is coming from a guy who rooted for him to beat Rockhold. Most unbearable champ since Ronda and he's only had the belt long enough to make minute rice. Can't wait to see this guy get highlight reeled. Again.

He really isn't though. And I'll be surprised if he survives a single title defence, despite it being against Hendo, who's clearly not in his prime, despite being a bad motherführer. Regardless, he's not keeping that belt for very long.

The fuck. How does Jacare deserve the shot over Yoel? Yoel won the match ...... Jacare beat a has been Vitor big fucking deal.

#1 is Luke
#2 Is Whineman

Guess Jacare fans have to wait some more.

Yoel fucked himself and as long as Bisping is champ will never get a shot because Bisping said the effects of steroids stay years after you stop taking them and he wont fight cheats.
Yet he's fighting one of the trt kings in Hendo ...... yeah that statement made sense.

He just wants to have one successful defense. I can't blame him. Let him have his moment in the sun before he has to face one of those killers.

The fuck. How does Jacare deserve the shot over Yoel? Yoel won the match ...... Jacare beat a has been Vitor big fucking deal.

No one deserves a title shot coming off a banned substance suspension regardless of him getting it reduced or not. Yoel needs to win a fight, test completely clean for it, then he gets his shot

Proud Bisping fan for 10 years. Had Ronda still been champ, and Jones not fucked up, I would be as MMA-happy as can be.

see Ive really liked bisping forever but I HATE ronda & jones so Im happy as hell hahahha

Back