Michael Bisping: Hendo first... then Jacare, before you idiots start posting pictures of alligators

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping is fucking hilarious

What happen to you bisping. You fight the soldier of God next!

1ae22fdfcee94e76c945be0e6f7899b6.png

Literally been saying this since he merked Rocksalt. Jacare fans are very salty

I thought he would prefer alligator picks to Hendo KTFO gifs...

Proud Bisping fan for 10 years. Had Ronda still been champ, and Jones not fucked up, I would be as MMA-happy as can be.

haha, he is pretty great! :)

You have to appreciate how Bisping just doesn't give 2 fucks but is somehow so warm about it.

Others who don't can't hide the fact but they end up looking like assholes. Theres never levity with these 'dodes'.

Thats what his charisma is about anyways. He's honest and always willing to tell whatever to your face.

Proud Bisping fan for 10 years. Had Ronda still been champ, and Jones not fucked up, I would be as MMA-happy as can be.

Fan of Bisping, Ronda and Jones?

You love the heels... you really do.

Well done.

Well done.

Bisping is the ultimate babyface

He did humanity a huge favor by ending Rockhold's reign of terror

#1 is Luke
#2 Is Whineman

Guess Jacare fans have to wait some more.

Yoel fucked himself and as long as Bisping is champ will never get a shot because Bisping said the effects of steroids stay years after you stop taking them and he wont fight cheats.

He's counting his chickens before they hatch. That hasn't worked out real well for most other fighters recently.

If Left Hook Larry would go on an epically long title run, it would be gigantic for UFC business.

gotta love bisping,post usada count is the man.

Well done.

I guess, in a way. Although there are many heels that I'm not a fan of, so it's not entirely true.

AND I was a fan of Bisping before he turned heel. Mind you, he was pretty popular while on TUF, and Hamill was the heel. Only changed when Bisping got a questionable decission vs Hamill.

I wanna see Bisping vs Romero.

Back