Michael Bisping head kicks his striking coach at UFC London Open Workout

The Darkside is strong with Michael Bisping. He will rule them all.

C'mon Michael, we're rooting for ya mate!! Try not to scramble your cornerman's brains before you get there though ;) haha!

If it can't finish off his coach, it won't finish off AS. Especially if his accuracy is shit.
None of us Bisping fans want to see that thrown in the fight, even if it isn't at half power like that one. Nice logic though bro. "Bisping couldn't even KO his coach in the open workouts brah" lol

Pillow fists and apparently pillow kicks as well.

You just know that dude on the punching machine is 50% of Sherdog. ;)

EDIT...Lol... and total fail by Bisping.

If it can't finish off his coach, it won't finish off AS. Especially if his accuracy is shit.

Idk man Bisping with that look in his eye is a different beast

12744533_10153811123841276_1094092502372452832_n.jpg

I am glad to see that. Hopefully his coach can teach Bisping the art of chin.

lmao

if bisping was serious dude would be in the hospital rn

bisping is best when he throws a lot of volume... I just dont see how he can do that to silva without getting punished. I would be really surprised if he won somehow.

This is what makes me excited for this fight .. Bisbing is gonna throw a lot, and Anderson is gonna counter him into oblivion. Anderson performs best when his opponents are actually trying to strike with him. Can't wait to see this ..

bisping is best when he throws a lot of volume... I just dont see how he can do that to silva without getting punished. I would be really surprised if he won somehow.

He often manage to do that later in a fight because he has great conditioning. I don't think he'll be able to get there.

Must be his defensive coach from the Vitor fight.

Man that would have been something if he had KO'd him. Open workout CANCELLED - awkward

good thign for his coach that bisping's technique isn't too good and that this landed with the toes and not the heel

Parillo deserves that for letting BJ use the tippy toe stance

Back