Michael Bisping GOES OFF On Vitor: "It's Going To Be An Easy Night For "The Count"!"

"Obviously Vitor tweeted recently, at Dana White, start looking for another opponent because he's not going to get past me, I said "listen, chicken legs" - because he has the body of a lion but he has the legs of a chicken and he also has the heart of the chicken - "you have 20 wins but you also have 11 losses, prepare for another loss."

That was actually pretty funny. 3/4 times Vitor takes you out, Michael, but you've finally learned to tell funny jokes.

Bisping will look to Bisping. Hope Vitor can put a stop to that.

lol.

great post.

i shoulda referenced you in that "whose yer fave poster"n thread a few days back, as
i pretty much agree with you 100% of the time, excepting 1 major subject.

Bisping by khalib starnesing away from Vitors power then prodding Vitor with his fist.
I gotta say as vets do their time, their cardio decreases. And Bisping is decent at staying out of the pocket.
I am sick of hearing how he's gonna knock x guy out. Its like hearing gsp say he's gonna finish the next fight then saying sorry, he's tough and hung in there with my pitterpatter punches from guard. Gsp is phenomenal, just he doesn't say what he will do.

Bisping should say, I'll out move them and land more strikes.
Gsp should say, I'll take them down faster than a woman taking down washing when it starts to rain.:wink:

I'm glad he's cooled off on saying he's going to knock out his opponents.

Really looking forward to this fight.

He's not a draw in Great Britain. No one knows who he is. It's butthurt Americans paying to see him get ktfo which has made him rich.

And considering he's only ever lost once by KO, he's doing a damn good job of punking those guys for their hard earned money too.

They're paying for him to lose, actually, and he's always done that when it counts the most. Money well spent, sounds like. Also, if you've followed his behavior from the beginning, you'd notice he hasn't been a troll act until recently so feel free to toss your "master plan" attribution to the wayside.

He's right about Vitor becoming a punching bag after the first round.

That's all Vitor has.....5 minutes.

Vitor has all the tools to defeat Bisping, he has a good chin, a good stand up game with knockout power in either hand and he can work very well off his back. Vitor hand speed is also something that Bisping should be worried about because he may manage to get the nod on the judges score card by landing more strikes than him.

Bisping will most likely outbox Vitor for the whole fight win a uni decision.

I'll take the unpopular route and go for, "The Count" to win this fight. Vitor has a lot of miles on him. He will come out fired up and experience an adrenaline dump. Bisping will go several rounds strong.

I have grown to like Bisping but seriously, when has he ever really beaten someone up? He is an excellent point sparring type fighter with his pillow fists, but he is definitely on mushrooms or LSD if he thinks he is going to beat Vitor. I am envisioning Bisping being ktfo ala Vitor vs. Matt Lindland or Bisping vs. Hendo.... but much worse. Don't be surprised if you see Bisping's head fly off his shoulders and fall into the 5th row.

You are such an idiot.......... He has beat up alot of fighters Jason miller was destroyed Sonnen looked beat up and even said it was one the toughest fights he has had. Stann was a wreck and Rivera was destroyed leben looked like he had been put through a meat grinder.

I actually thought he was pretty reserved and respectful in this interview.

Truth is Vitor has TRex arms chicken legs and no gas tank and not a great record for showing alot of heart.

Bisping gets KO'd once by the hand of god and you all act like he has no chin..... Vitor has more KO/TKO losses (silva KO is just as famous as Bispings) then bisping and you all completely ignore this simple fact.......

Stann couldn't KO Bisping with a clean hit what makes you think Vitor is gonna be able to? And yes Stann hands down has heavier hands then Vitor.

Count is gonna put on a kick boxing clinic destroy victors legs then take him down and take his soul with GNP.

War the Count!!

Last edited:
Vitor has all the tools to defeat Bisping, he has a good chin, a good stand up game with knockout power in either hand and he can work very well off his back. Vitor hand speed is also something that Bisping should be worried about because he may manage to get the nod on the judges score card by landing more strikes than him.

How the fuck can you say Vitor has a good chin he has been KO'd and finished more times then Bisping you idiot

BISPING has been finished once all other losses razor thin decisions that could have gone either
way. Even tho he deffinately lost to hammil.

Oh and as to hand speed? Bisping is a volume puncher and you think Vitor is gonna out punch him? Seriously standing not many people land volume on Bisping. Sonnen out landed him by throwing flurries in the clench and staying busy while on top. Vitor won't ever get top control and Bisping will out grapple and control him on the fence.

People like you don't have a clue Vitor does not have the tools to beat Bisping all he has is a punchers chance and as for subbing mike. Bisping doesn't get subbed.

Dumb ass to the extreme.

Last edited:
Can Bisping survive a clean shot from Vitor? Cause he's probably gonna eat like 5 or 6 of them in rapid succession.

31.gif

Bisping's the man!

i'd love to see mickey finished in the first, but i won't discount the fact that he can wall and stall belfort for a couple of rounds, then do some work towards the end of the fight. vitor is kind of like a larger version of bj penn.

You are such an idiot.......... He has beat up alot of fighters Jason miller was destroyed Sonnen looked beat up and even said it was one the toughest fights he has had. Stann was a wreck and Rivera was destroyed leben looked like he had been put through a meat grinder.

I actually thought he was pretty reserved and respectful in this interview.

Truth is Vitor has TRex arms chicken legs and no gas tank and not a great record for showing alot of heart.

Bisping gets KO'd once by the hand of god and you all act like he has no chin..... Vitor has more KO/TKO losses (silva KO is just as famous as Bispings) then bisping and you all completely ignore this simple fact.......

Stann couldn't KO Bisping with a clean hit what makes you think Vitor is gonna be able to? And yes Stann hands down has heavier hands then Vitor.

Count is gonna put on a kick boxing clinic destroy victors legs then take him down and take his soul with GNP.

War the Count!!

How the fuck can you say Vitor has a good chin he has been KO'd and finished more times then Bisping you idiot

BISPING has been finished once all other losses razor thin decisions that could have gone either way.

Even tho hammil clearly got robbed.

People like you don't have a clue Vitor does not have the tools to beat Bisping all he has is a punchers chance and as for subbing mike. Bisping doesn't get subbed.

Dumb ass to the extreme.

mrs bisping, it's a pleasure to meet you. i didn't know you frequented sherdog.

mrs bisping, it's a pleasure to meet you. i didn't know you frequented sherdog.

Hahaha nice one :)

Yah I am a confirmed Count nuthugger but I am not delusional man Just look at their respective skillsets and history and the result is clear.

Bisping is seriously underrated on sherdog and Vitor is massively overrated.

Meh He is dangerous but I just can't see him catching mike.

Back